POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

BullDoggyMerch

Hard to navigate with interface and spammy buttons all over.

Will see how it works once I've actually managed to use it properly. Super spammy and forced to leave a review in order to get rid of some of the spam and "get started"!

Won't even let me reply or post this review unless I write something with more than 100 characters. According to the word count though I have over 400 characters yet this review isn't good enough apparently!

buyJP

abuena aplicacion la uso para incrementar mis ventas y la verdad me funciona muy bien muchas gracias

Cavarnali57

Super easy to use and was simple to get started. Get it if you need a sales pop app! I like this super app!!!

Attractivewomensgirlsunderwear

This was ridiculously easy and instant to set up. It also looks great. I reckon I was up and running in about 10 - 15 seconds.

oxyline-discount

It's actually helping my website to boost sales since I installed it. I am pretty satisfied about it

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Smartconxt

i just started so i am hoping this app works. I really want conversions, i have customers but they are not buying .

Three Peaks Clothing

I used this app to help with my store sales. I like how easy it was to get started it walked me through step by step and made it quick and easy. Thanks!

My Beauty Rituals

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing how this works in my online store! Such a great inventive app! Thank you again.

Mutmate

Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff Good stuff