POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Plant and Canvas

I love the interface of this app. Truly beautiful and it works better than I expected for a free app!

Kawaii Bdsm

I just installed it and so far is working pretty good, I'm happy with the app, I will wait for the next couple of days to check if it keeps working well ( because there's some apps here that somehow just stop working properly) I hope this is not the case :)

10 TWENTY 2

THIS IS JUST AMAZING YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS I GOT MY SALE SAME DAY I INSTALL THIS APP CHECK THEM OUT SO MUCH BENEFITS USING THIS APP VERY WELL UPDATE SMART MONEY MAKER

Apex Gaming Glasses

it was really good it helped me get some sales. I would definitely recommend using it if you want to boost conversion.

Dream Apparel Merch

great so far, easy to set up, will be back to give more input after a certain amount of sales. I hope this will help bring on more sales

Satisfyplus

Seems good so far. But needs more order. Thank you! > I'm glad it's free.......;.

DEZIGNER TEEZ

Love the app! Plus its FREE! Only suggestion is to maybe have more than five sales before it activates so that if you are new and only have one sale that same one sale doesn't keep popping up. Other than that, what else could you ask for? Thanks guys!

Accesorios de los Altos

Excelente aplicación dar a los clientes la motivación y seguridad necesaria para comprar altamente necesario si quieres aumentar tus ventas.

ThePurgeparty

have not noticed increase in sales yet looking forward to it.. the app seems great for social proof..jjj

LSQShop

Hello! Thank you for this app, becouse this app help me to get more sales! App is amazing and good! Thanks