POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 20, 2018

good.good.vgood.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.good.

Gofowing
China
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited October 20, 2018

I just set it up it is super easy and I love that it pulls old sales as well. So far so good. I think this will serve me well. I was able to auto generate which is a cool feature.

Kaisor & Kopper
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 18, 2018

Just Installed the App, Easy to use. and great outlook.
No any issues so far.
Hope to keep using this for my site(s)
www.stolenbyjac.co.id

Stolen by Jac
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 18, 2018

its a great platform, it usually take all the costumers to buy and feel like evreryonbe is buying your product
using it on our Store
we enjoy a lot using the app !!

CM-Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 18, 2018

Its a better way to conveince the customer regarding what other customer think about our site.
Thanks

ALITE ISLAND
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 18, 2018

Cool app so far. I'm just trying this out. Hope i'll keep liking it. I love how my orders automatically appeared in the app.

Monsieur Celin
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 18, 2018

we enjoy a lot using the app

Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 18, 2018

An essential app for any store that's getting started and needs to build trust. I wish it would allow for custom thumbnail images, but it's not a deal breaker. This is a no-brainer. Install this app.

Writer's Block Coffee
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 18, 2018

I am just a beginner. And it seems very simple and useful for me. If you are a beginner like me, I would recommend you to watch some tutorial first.

Dólar Brasileiro
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 18, 2018

This app has helped build my clientele. It pops up showing people who view my website that other people have made purchases. This encourages people to buy as well and that your website is a secure site. I would highly recommend getting this app.

The Box Trix