POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Apex Gaming Glasses

it was really good it helped me get some sales. I would definitely recommend using it if you want to boost conversion.

Dream Apparel Merch

great so far, easy to set up, will be back to give more input after a certain amount of sales. I hope this will help bring on more sales

Satisfyplus

Location China

Seems good so far. But needs more order. Thank you! > I'm glad it's free.......;.

DEZIGNER TEEZ

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the app! Plus its FREE! Only suggestion is to maybe have more than five sales before it activates so that if you are new and only have one sale that same one sale doesn't keep popping up. Other than that, what else could you ask for? Thanks guys!

Accesorios de los Altos

Location Mexico

Excelente aplicación dar a los clientes la motivación y seguridad necesaria para comprar altamente necesario si quieres aumentar tus ventas.

ThePurgeparty

have not noticed increase in sales yet looking forward to it.. the app seems great for social proof..jjj

LSQShop

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hello! Thank you for this app, becouse this app help me to get more sales! App is amazing and good! Thanks

SoGoodBB.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

my team and I love this app! It make our site looks more active with sales pop up. I think customers can notice that this store is legit because it keeps showing people what others purchased live. I'd definitely keep it!

Travelers Pro Shop

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Im sure it works well but you cant generate your own pop ups for the store. For that reason it isnt ideal for me at the stage im at

Bunny Supply Co

Time spent using app About 3 years

I used this app for my store and it works great for increasing fomo and urgency. Setup was really easy, and the design looks great.