POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Revive Wear

I used this app from recommendations through Oberlo marketing. Shows customers what other people are buying and forms interests. Looks very cool and exciting. Very quick set up. Adjust settings and colours through dashboard.
I am to see this in action from my new store.

PROMOS WATCHES

This will be my first day implementing this app. I hope everything all goes well. Great app for free.

Zach's Zaps & Electronics

I enjoyed the simplicity and the free 100$ SEO offer they have for you. Great app if you are trying to create ugency and quick sales.

SinbadoStore

thanks for this best application ... it is so good for booster your seles ... thank you so mush ......

Blank Pajama

Steff & Blane

I have seen these before, awesome add on to show credibility for the site, let shoppers know people are actually buying items!

brimportshop

Muito bom espero que funcione bem na minha loja, estou ancioso para testar ai darei mais estrelas

Lilac Inc.

This is a great app that has helped my store in coverting more visits to sales. I recommend this app

EyeSoPoppin

Definitely love this app! Ive had many online stores on different platforms, and making the switch to shopify and installing this amazing FREE app increased my sales tremendously !
It shows credibility to your website when customers come to shop around.

Coin Des Offres

will try the app and give my review and opinion soon. It's seems great and simple , hope will do great with this free app