POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Pristine Whites

I've read a lot of positive reviews about this app & how convenient it is. Looking forward to giving it ago.

Safe Ofertas

Esse é o melhor APP! Utilizo em todas as minhas lojas. Conversão foi de 30% à 80%. Parabéns aos dev's!

Forever Tikes

I am just installing it so I don't have any experience using it yet. I am looking forward to trying it out to see how it works.

LojaLB

Ainda não vi se da ou nao resultado. Estou usando o app para avaliar meus resultados. Espero que aumente minhas conversões.

OH!CRYSTAL

ColorBottle

Nice App to use but too much pop up. I think you can improve that without lose some users ! I'm going to try it

gold28

So complicated to understand. Maybe you can put it on Portuguese languere, its better for us. tnhanks

Mood Green

Just what I needed to get started. I always paid attention to this feature on websites and now I get to utilize it with my own store!!

JollyFair

Haven't used the up but I got it recommended. I'm just opening up my store, but I'm eager to find out all the qualities of this app.

greentinybee

i used this app.and this app is good at the moment ..i still have to test for more time.i hope it is the app that i was looking for .