Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Forever Tikes

I am just installing it so I don't have any experience using it yet. I am looking forward to trying it out to see how it works.

LojaLB

Ainda não vi se da ou nao resultado. Estou usando o app para avaliar meus resultados. Espero que aumente minhas conversões.

OH!CRYSTAL

ColorBottle

Nice App to use but too much pop up. I think you can improve that without lose some users ! I'm going to try it

gold28

So complicated to understand. Maybe you can put it on Portuguese languere, its better for us. tnhanks

Mood Green

Just what I needed to get started. I always paid attention to this feature on websites and now I get to utilize it with my own store!!

JollyFair

Haven't used the up but I got it recommended. I'm just opening up my store, but I'm eager to find out all the qualities of this app.

greentinybee

i used this app.and this app is good at the moment ..i still have to test for more time.i hope it is the app that i was looking for .

Vamp trends

nice app, but we can allow all information abut our store, customer data,address, email, mobile no, all.

Biotyful

la page n'est pas traduit pour les utilisateurs français ,ce n'est pas facile a utiliser lorsque l'on ne comprend pas