POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

Saint Signora

I like it. Wish there were more options for the plans for small businesses. But it has an easy user interface!

June 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad to find it intuitive and easy to use, feel free to reach out if you need any tips or assistance with the set up.

The main purpose of our app is to empower businesses of all scales, but especially start-ups, and so we'll be reaching out to you soon in order to discuss.

Best,
Muhammad.

Jaysee Nails

Great interface and customer service. Would be nice if there was a plan in between the free and $29/month plan as small businesses can't necessarily spend that much monthly on just social proof. Looks professional and unobtrusive on my page and has a lot of nice extra features.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your participation in our review. We appreciate your feedback. We find joy in working along other startups or new businesses, and I'm sure we can figure something out! We'll contact you soon!

-Jenny

Solluna Stones Artisan Jewelry

Nice app but still disappointed because I would like to upgrade but my sales aren't high enough to justify the next level cost.

May 26, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your feedback! Reach out on live chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com to help you! We'd love to chat with you and discuss the options we have for you :)

Jouvert Joli

I started using this app about a month ago and its made such a huge difference in my sales! It really and truly have catapulted my boutique in a whole new direction and I am beyond pleased with the results it brought my online boutique!

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad your business finds success with our app. If you find anything lacking, please do reach out to us to report any concerns and such.

Thanks,
Muhammad.

Brewer's Coffee Company

I am new to POP! Sales POP and have just started using it on the free plan. I believe it will provide the added credibility online shoppers are looking for in their online shopping experience. However, I was on the FREE plan and it stopped working before I could determine if it was providing the desired results. Customer support has been great! Stay tuned!

God or Guns

I like the app so far. It provides the social proof that you need and the live chat was pretty helpful. Thanks Judith.

Robo Loco T-Shirt Co.

Once you figure out how to get started, it does what it says on the tin. Would like to see more customisation options for the price - i.e. custom pop up messages. Responsive and helpful support team which is a plus.

November 16, 2020

Hi! Can you please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com? We'll send a message shortly.

Guspare

I didn't pay attention to the automatic upgrade so they ended up charging me a fee but once I talked to the support they refunded me immediately

November 3, 2020

Hi! The charge was made after the trial period ended. We just sent an email with a detailed explanation, please reach out back to us :)

Carla De La Cruz Jewelry

Adding Sales Pops to our site has increased our conversions since adding them. I wish we had more control over branding (we aren't able to match the font to our site).

Emilywear

Why can't i see the sales pop on my desktop & mobile now? Kindly advise..............................