POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 7, 2021

Not too bad, still exploring. will require more time to figure out the effectiveness before deciding whether it's useful.

FanlaiSG
Singapore
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Sales POP! replied June 7, 2021

Thanks for the review!

We hope you come to enjoy the app more and it benefits your store. If you find anything lacking or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat.

Regards,

June 2, 2021

I like it. Wish there were more options for the plans for small businesses. But it has an easy user interface!

Saint Signora
Time spent using app: 2 months
Sales POP! replied June 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad to find it intuitive and easy to use, feel free to reach out if you need any tips or assistance with the set up.

The main purpose of our app is to empower businesses of all scales, but especially start-ups, and so we'll be reaching out to you soon in order to discuss.

Best,

June 1, 2021

Great interface and customer service. Would be nice if there was a plan in between the free and $29/month plan as small businesses can't necessarily spend that much monthly on just social proof. Looks professional and unobtrusive on my page and has a lot of nice extra features.

Jaysee Nails
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Sales POP! replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for your participation in our review. We appreciate your feedback. We find joy in working along other startups or new businesses, and I'm sure we can figure something out! We'll contact you soon!

-Jenny

Edited May 25, 2021

Nice app but still disappointed because I would like to upgrade but my sales aren't high enough to justify the next level cost.

Solluna Stones Artisan Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Sales POP! replied May 26, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your feedback! Reach out on live chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com to help you! We'd love to chat with you and discuss the options we have for you :)

Edited May 21, 2021

I started using this app about a month ago and its made such a huge difference in my sales! It really and truly have catapulted my boutique in a whole new direction and I am beyond pleased with the results it brought my online boutique!

Jouvert Joli
Time spent using app: 4 months
Sales POP! replied May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad your business finds success with our app. If you find anything lacking, please do reach out to us to report any concerns and such.

Thanks,

Edited April 30, 2021

I am new to POP! Sales POP and have just started using it on the free plan. I believe it will provide the added credibility online shoppers are looking for in their online shopping experience. However, I was on the FREE plan and it stopped working before I could determine if it was providing the desired results. Customer support has been great! Stay tuned!

Brewer's Coffee Company
Time spent using app: 29 days
February 25, 2021

I like the app so far. It provides the social proof that you need and the live chat was pretty helpful. Thanks Judith.

God or Guns
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited November 17, 2020

Once you figure out how to get started, it does what it says on the tin. Would like to see more customisation options for the price - i.e. custom pop up messages. Responsive and helpful support team which is a plus.

Robo Loco T-Shirt Co.
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Sales POP! replied November 16, 2020

Hi! Can you please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com? We'll send a message shortly.

Edited November 4, 2020

I didn't pay attention to the automatic upgrade so they ended up charging me a fee but once I talked to the support they refunded me immediately

Guspare
Morocco
Time spent using app: 10 days
Sales POP! replied November 3, 2020

Hi! The charge was made after the trial period ended. We just sent an email with a detailed explanation, please reach out back to us :)

Edited August 26, 2021

Adding Sales Pops to our site has increased our conversions since adding them. I wish we had more control over branding (we aren't able to match the font to our site).

Carla De La Cruz Jewelry