POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Very Good Vase

I really like this app! It has every feature that you need with so many free features and options to edit.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We're delighted to hear you like our app.

Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or need assistance.

-Sally

SUPPLY

The support team is 10/10! Waqas (their support agent) helped me with what I was looking for + solved my problem within minutes. On top of this, the app is one of my favorites + is a must have on all of my stores. Finding an app that has an attention to design is hard, but they do a really good job! It Fits seamlessly with my theme / branding. I recommended to any + every shop owner!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate the recommendation and feedback! Do let us know if you need assistance! :)

MamaGas Enterprise

The popsales app is convenient to implement on your store and help increase sales. Very good customer support.

August 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We are always there for you if you need any help :)

NWOF

Very simple integration and setup. Only just installed the app but hoping to see some results in the near future

August 24, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We always appreciate feedback! Contact us if you ever need help with the app :)

-Waqas

Leisure Forever

Love this app. It definitely drives sales. Thank you so much for creating an amazing app for shopify businesses.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! Do let us know if you need any tips!

Estampados Estampata

excelente aplicación, para los clientes siempre da confiabilidad ver que otras personas están interactuando con el sitio

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

Bad Mystic

I like the app :) very easy to use and good features. Easy to install on website as well. I recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you found the app easy to use and intuitive. :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Little Dragon Shisha

Very good app to boost sales. I can recommend it to anyone who wants to sell more. The support is very good.

September 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

- Alessandro

Shinobi Deliveries

Great app that really helped boost my sales. The customer service team was really helpful as well! Would highly recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation, We hope the app brings in even more extra sales. Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Ms. Hungry

Love this app. Easy to use, does exactly what it says. And customer service is great as well. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your review, We always try to be as user-friendly as possible. Do let us know if you want any tips or have any questions :)