POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

KNA Racing Apparel

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Super easy to add and seems to be effective! The pricing seems high at first, but after we gave it a shot, we found the add-on to be extremely valuable.

April 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate your business. We really appreciate you being a customer. We’re here for you anytime.

- Sally

Little Bouddha

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

L'utilisation de l'app est très simple et l'effet a été instantané sur mon site. Je jalousais mes concurrents, ce n'est plus le cas

GiftsXpress

Absolutely Amazing App! I'm just loving it! Great results as advertised! Getting a lot of sales conversions due to social proof provided by this app. Highly recommended! Thank you very much! A+

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! We're glad it is helping you boost your business!

Do let us know if you need anything else. We are always happy to assist.

-Anna

Farma Plus Italia

Location France
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I just start this app, and it's very helpful to get real social proof with high design pop up, i really recommend++++

April 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're glad it is helping you boost your business!

Do let us know if you need anything else.

Village me Vintage Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this app to help ensure my clients that my business is legit. My showing that I have two time purchases or eases the mind of uncertain clients. Great app! Customer service is also great!!

April 1, 2022

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction, rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us...

-Anna

Faye's Statement

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Supportt was very helpful with resolving an issue I had for billing. Quick and easy response to get it taken care of.

April 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

Fashion Quality Boutik

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works well, and support does their best with helping you when you have a question to be answered. Thank you Shiela

March 29, 2022

Amethyst Designs Country Mercantile

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very user friendly, it only took a few minutes to set up. App support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Skullhardy

Location Mexico

La aplicación es excelente y el trato del personal es muy bueno, me hicieron mi reembolso después de haber manifestado una inquietud.

March 30, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

MAGNETIPS™

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app works well. Great Customer support! fast response in real-time.
Shiela from the online support is a star.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We're glad that you liked the app and that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.