POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Crystal Bailey Home

I used this app to help grow my sales online! It's awesome!!! I have only just signed up, but it will be interesting to see how it goes over the next few months. I haven't used this app for long enough to know whether I enjoy it or not.

Nordicsheep.de

Looks nice. Should be easy to find out. We just downloaded it, lets see what the app can do :-) Its all about sales you know.

Style Spotter Fashion Boutique

Great app for social proof and the customer service is unmatched. The pricing could be better but overall great app.

December 1, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

2BETRUE

Great app and easy to install, would recommend to others in need of a sales notification app. Support is also easy to connect with via live chat.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

ArchSocks

I used this app to help put in recent sales pop in my store to create social proof great and easy to use app

December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Pain Free Aussies

Awesome app and boosts your sales. Muhmmad from the team is the best guy ever, very helpful, very honest and supportive. Love their team and these guys are always happy to help. Thank you so much. Downlaod this app and increase the conversion score. 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and write such a wonderful review. We hope to serve you again in the future. :)

-Muhammad

Panda Lider

Very ggood! they could have some better pricing plans like 9 dolar plan or something like that but overall is good

December 1, 2021

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for sharing your experience with us!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Iamblessedhands Hair Products

I love this app its really good the pop ups help you get sales and helps the customer trust you. great app

Grace To Faith

This is a great app for social proof. It helps your store to appear trustworthy. The Sales Pop team are professional are always available to assist and respond quickly.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

RETAIL.HR

Very flexible and good app with great UX both on back end and front end side. Great tool for new shops and building shop credibility

November 22, 2021