Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

LojaMixImport

É um excelente aplicativo, ajuda a aumentar a credibilidade da loja, atrai clientes e alavanca as vendas.

THAWANI

Awesome app. Works like a charm. Definitely helps in increasing conversions and driving up the sales. Keep it up guys!

Maden-LA

really help me to boost my sales. I would really recommend this app, I can also get this app for fre

Mecraaz

App works great! Backend interface is so easy and pop ups look very elegant on website. I came across these pop-ups on another shopping website and was looking for exactly the same plugin for mine. Here I find the perfect match :)

Only Angelz

I enjoyed everything about this app so far. It really is convenient and Iike that they have a free plan. No problems so far.

ShortSwitch

Bonne explication je suis tres satisfait de l'aplication est j'espere quelle va inciter a la commande merci

Awsome Life Team

It's ok. I appreciate popups style. Thanks a lot for this services. My customer become more motivated to purchase my products.

July 2, 2020

Thank you! This means a lot to us :)

Lady Lashes

I enjoyed this app, it helped increase sales! I find it works best when its busy. I usually turn it off when its slow

July 2, 2020

That's a great hack! Thanks for your review.

Stella’s Arrow

This is helpful and will increase my sales with social proof. I'm excited to use this app with my shopify store.

shop galore plus

For all the required actions necessary to be successful in this industry, you might as well have it done properly by the best! Sales are seeing wonderful daily uptick since installing!