POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Pure Kalon

Super easy to navigate things! Really had everything in mind that I wanted was all in here. It only took me 2 minutes to complete everything. It was that quick.

September 1, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the SalesPop family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

Fit-Squirrel

Really great app! It was easy to set up and to use. Looks great with our theme too. Would highly recommend.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it, Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips! :)

InWeave

I like this app as it gives an assurance to the visitor that people buy from this site. The pop ups are nice and quite pleasing to the eye.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for reviewing our app! We are glad that you like it. Do let us know if we can help you or if you need any tips! :)

Very Good Vase

I really like this app! It has every feature that you need with so many free features and options to edit.

September 3, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We're delighted to hear you like our app.

Please contact us at any time if you have any questions or need assistance.

-Sally

SUPPLY

The support team is 10/10! Waqas (their support agent) helped me with what I was looking for + solved my problem within minutes. On top of this, the app is one of my favorites + is a must have on all of my stores. Finding an app that has an attention to design is hard, but they do a really good job! It Fits seamlessly with my theme / branding. I recommended to any + every shop owner!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate the recommendation and feedback! Do let us know if you need assistance! :)

MamaGas Enterprise

The popsales app is convenient to implement on your store and help increase sales. Very good customer support.

August 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! We are always there for you if you need any help :)

NWOF

Very simple integration and setup. Only just installed the app but hoping to see some results in the near future

August 24, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We always appreciate feedback! Contact us if you ever need help with the app :)

-Waqas

Leisure Forever

Love this app. It definitely drives sales. Thank you so much for creating an amazing app for shopify businesses.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! Do let us know if you need any tips!

Estampados Estampata

excelente aplicación, para los clientes siempre da confiabilidad ver que otras personas están interactuando con el sitio

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

Bad Mystic

I like the app :) very easy to use and good features. Easy to install on website as well. I recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you found the app easy to use and intuitive. :D

Best,