POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Pet Care™

First time trying out this app for first time, hopefully I can get some conversations.
Good customer service, easy to set up

May 20, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We hope it helps you boost your sales.

If you need any more assistance with the metrics or set up, feel free to reach out as we're available 24/7!

Fourth Street Creative

OMG!!! I've been trying to add another 3rd party app similar to this and it was crazy I spent a day trying to make it work and I couldn't do it... then I stumbled upon POP and with 1-click it was all set up and ready to go! Super cool and already seeing conversions.

May 20, 2021

Haha! Thanks for the kind words, we are glad you find the app intuitive and easy to use. We hope to make it even better in the coming weeks!

Thanks again,

TEMATRESSES Beauty Studio

Great customer service, fast and responsive! I was able to get assistance removing the "Sales Pop" tag with the help of Muhammed!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and the amazing review and shout-out!

I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ever Home Goods

Good app, very nice and responsive customer service. Did the free trial just to see what it was about but forgot to change the plan to the free version. Asked for a refund and they were very polite and willing to help with the refund as well as offering additional services for new stores. If you're starting out with a new store or trying to increase conversion, this app will have some good social proof to help. Thank you!

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was really nice talking to you. We really hope the app helps your business grow and attract more visitors and potential customers!

Do not hesitate to reach out, always here to help.

Thanks,

Uptown Drones

Amazing customer support! accurate data and pop-ups. will definitely recommend it if you are in for some good marketing and FOMO strategies.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're really happy you're having a great experience!

Mizuchol Jewelry

Nice app. My website looks more popular and crowded immediately after using the app. Highly Recommend, you guys shouldn't miss out.

May 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you need further help!

- Judith C

Virtuously Chic

I have no comments at the moment, but I would like to see old and new orders as an option for order pop sales.

May 14, 2021

Thank you! We appreciate that you took the time to share a review with us. It was great helping you to import previous orders into the app.

You can always contact us back at salespop@cartkit.com

- Judith C.

HeartWear Jewelry

I really like the fact that this app helps to show social proof to my site visitors. The pop ups really help add to the experience of highlighting satisfied customers and their interests.

May 17, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services.

Jenny

Alex Daley Designs

Very easy to use! Already helping me to convert visitors into customers. I love how it rotates through different pop ups

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad that our helpful links is serving it's purpose. Let us know if you have any questions :-)

--Jenny

Fluffys.nl

Great support team! Really helpful and quick replys on my questions. They helped me really good so 5/5 starrs!

May 14, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

- Judith C