Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Learts Shop

should have the option to choose mobile and desktop alignment independently. then I'll come back and give 5 stars

nuits sereines

Provide some d not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

tables4you

I really like this app as it shows other people that are interested in my store and this makes my store look busy and active. When people see other people buying then they want to buy too and it adds credibility to my store.

ACIDMATH

Great app. Works like it's supposed to. No unnecessary frills and straightforward backend for the merchant.

Pnk Icing

cool app after you get the hang of it works like a beast i would highly recommend this app to use one of the best free apps

herbalives branding

it's been a great addition to our site.
I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase interest in their store.

VapeTins

This is a great app. I don't see option for customers to be able to "X" out of notifications while on the website so I'd suggest adding that if not already in the back end. Regardless, the app is very clean, back end is very user friendly etc. Overall great app!

ROSELLA Cases

Since beeketing got shot down, lets hope this app can deliver.

So far looks good and it simple to set up. I think we are on a good way. Thanks.

Accent Bath

its what they told me to do lol...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Futureplugs

Its FREE and Great!!! An great app to have in your store. Creating the trust you need for a business.