POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Carla De La Cruz Jewelry

We have seen an increase in sales and add to carts after using this app. It is really straight forward and easy to use. I have recommended it to a few other friends with stores.

ENGRAVIFY

Good layout of the dashboard which allowed me to get easily and set up everything within 5 mins. This app is a must have for every shopify store.

Jaded Body Butter, LLC

I have seen it work on others websites, so I thought I would try it since it I liked the concept. I just added the app on my site, so I don't have any personal reviews.

ybab-erots

Hands down to their customer support fast reply and very easy to talk to. I recommend this app to everyone.

S&S Paradise Collection

Easy and Effective tool for your store to show and give people the satisfaction that others are purchasing products and that the site is a safe Sales pop is a great tool to have for your store

TokTok Beauty

Great app so far, never had one problem, fast response. It works well on our website(toktokbeauty.com) and visually friendly.

B.LeChelle Accessories

Just what I was looking for! I saw this pop up on other stores, I'm really excited that I found it.

TWENTY7TWENTY6

Must have!!!! love this app. anyone that is selling anything needs this app lets customers know when some else is buying from your store

frogsnotpigeons

Still on the free version so only limited options. But yep - pretty good. Hope to be on the pro version shortly

Bambooda

Works like magic! Perfect for any shop, it drives customers towards cart in a strategic manner. Pop can be customized and love the friendly app interface! Customer service is prompt and to the point!