POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Leisure Forever

Love this app. It definitely drives sales. Thank you so much for creating an amazing app for shopify businesses.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review! Do let us know if you need any tips!

Estampados Estampata

excelente aplicación, para los clientes siempre da confiabilidad ver que otras personas están interactuando con el sitio

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Muhammad.

Bad Mystic

I like the app :) very easy to use and good features. Easy to install on website as well. I recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you found the app easy to use and intuitive. :D

Best,
Muhammad.

Little Dragon Shisha

Very good app to boost sales. I can recommend it to anyone who wants to sell more. The support is very good.

September 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

- Alessandro

Shinobi Deliveries

Great app that really helped boost my sales. The customer service team was really helpful as well! Would highly recommend

August 23, 2021

Thank you for the recommendation, We hope the app brings in even more extra sales. Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Ms. Hungry

Love this app. Easy to use, does exactly what it says. And customer service is great as well. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for your review, We always try to be as user-friendly as possible. Do let us know if you want any tips or have any questions :)

Simply Badd Boutique

Excellent customer service. It adds great social proof to your store. I recommend downloading this app.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

- Alessandro

The Smithy Co.

The app is easy to navigate, and pretty straightforward. Does the job well! Happy to use this app on 2 of my Shopify stores.

August 17, 2021

We appreciate the awesome review and for using this app for your other stores, Do let us know if we can assist you somehow :)

Diversi-T Clothing

Customer Support is A1! Quick and efficient! Would definitely recommend! Anything that I needed them to resolve they have fixed immediately!

Little Teekies

Easy to use, excellent customer support and great options for pop ups to include on site. Works seamlessly

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope this app brings you many extra sales! Do let us know if you need any assistance with the app!