Reviews (7,360)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to showcase customer activity, such as purchases and cart additions, effectively converting website views into sales. It's praised for its user-friendly, professional interface and its role in boosting conversion rates. The app provides insightful customer data, including location and visitor count. The customer service is highly responsive, with certain representatives receiving specific commendations. It offers a free trial for all paid plans and has a track record of reliability. The pop-up feature enhances website credibility, making it especially useful for new businesses.

October 25, 2018

jionjbnijiubyivguvgvgvt 'jyh-uhy p-uhy"p -i-p'oiy"op'-hy"'ihn^'iyh "^'io-yh'^-y i- o^y^yo"-iyp"yhô-'iyh ô-y '-yiy'-"po'miy

greetlys
France
May 18, 2019

sales pop is a very beneficial app that has helped me businedd grow and receice incoming customer urgency

Brasil Gadgets Imports
Brazil
Edited August 26, 2019

Great app. It helps build trust for customers to see others have ordered your products online. Thanks for creating.

June's Hallmark
Edited November 9, 2019

I love this app as this application is pretty good for the beginners and trust me by using this app.

The Clinic Lahore
Pakistan
September 1, 2018

nossa. só quero testar. mais tenho que falar algo, mais ainda não testei.

Buymye
Brazil
November 24, 2018

They are making me write this review before I can use the app. This review has to be 100 characters long.

omgtea
New Zealand
December 3, 2021

Love this app, I install it everywhere on the websites I have built. It's good for encouraging other people to purchase.

Great Alpine Flowers
Sales POP! replied December 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're delighted to hear you enjoy our app. Do let us know if you need any assistance. We're here for you at any time.

-Sally

Edited June 26, 2019

My experience was good because is a very simple app and help me with my clients. My store is very complete now.

Unique Brazilian Jewelry
November 29, 2018

Good so far, will see how it goes. how are they making money on this i do wonder?

www.floorsome.com.au

Floorsome
August 7, 2019

So far so good- extremely simple to install - very happy so far. Time will tell but I'm confident I will get a good result. All good!

limbkeepers