Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Nosjolisbijoux

je ne connais pas encore cette application c'est la premiere fois que je l'utilise je n'est pas grand chose à dire je reviens vers vous le plus vite possible

Outdoor Buddies

App was a little confusing. I didn’t get the idea of its possible value for my shopify store. I give still three stars because I’m still learning emarketing.

toddlerlinks

I don't know if this thing is working at all, I tested my page and made a purchase but I don't see the pop-up

Drip2Dry Closet

I am usingt this app for the first time so far it is everything it quotes. I would highly recommend this app for all new store owners

Florida Trendz

SO FAR ITS NOT WORKING IT SHOULDNT BE THIS DIFFICULT TO GET THE APP TO WORK I NEED EASIER INSTALLING APP

fitnfinestore

App is not working, I tried turning off and on again also made sure everything is enabled but still app is not working

GADGETS-PALACE N01

I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything.

Ezziz

eeeeeeeeeeee effgedbbbbbbbbbbd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d

Femina Trend

I am testing this. lets see, Price is too high for beginners. Kindly reduce the pricing for beginner who haven't started earning.

Emotion Pop

first i need to test this app but I´ve heard that is nice, but it´s for free what else can you ask. we´ll see then