POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Comics n Pop

*UPDATED REVIEW*
After being contacted and helped with customer support (very painless process) it is now setup and working perfectly. Actually took no time at all and looks great. Customer service is top notch, better than alot of company's I have dealt with!

*ORIGINAL REVIEW*
Cant work out how to import orders, documents section no help and the video for it was nothing like what I had.

August 31, 2020

Hi! We can help you to import previous events on our end. We sent an email, please contact us back :)

Curato Home

Hey team love the app it has been working really well! I can't see Sales Pop on any of my devices and incognito mode at the moment... can you please advise? Thanks!

estarcase

it is the best sales pop app I used ,Easy to set up ,Highly recommended for everyone to use ........

dormbud

helped make my website better I hope this adds to some conversions for my website because I really like this

FesFas

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

PureAir GX

Super simple to set up, quick, and works a treat! I have installed many other apps before I found this one, the plans are a great value to.

Gunthorp Farms

Really quick & easy to install & customize. You can change how frequently or infrequently the sales & add to cart notifications pop up. I think it does a great job of adding to your brand reputation

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!

HermesTechCo

Overall the app is doing fine for me, still in the process of getting my shop known though. But so far so good!

Mybongmate

really good app wish it has a few more functions hope you you guys will update app this year sometime