POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Lucky Rabbit Clothing

The support team here is amazing, very friendly, fast and helpful. Will be using this app from now on.

OGBK Froze International

This app is awesome and makes it easy for your customers to trust your company. I give this app a 10/10

August 3, 2021

Future Samples

I've had a good experience working with their customer service team. I had some questions about billing and I appreciated the way that they handled my issue. Overall positive experience - the app works well too!

August 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Atlyc LTD

Great customer service and an amazing app for sales. it has a very easy and clear interface to use. defintely recommend

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, We're happy to be working with you. Do let us know if you ever need assistance :)

Thriftinghills LLC

Wonderful and fast customer service......... I love partnering my business with them. Thanks, you POP!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with great products and services. Rest assured that we will continue upgrading to serve you better. If you have any concerns, please know that we're always here to assist you.

--Jenny I.

Little Reef and Friends

Easy to integrate onto the website, can customise texts and colours to suit your branding. Speedy customer service.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, Our goal is to make our app easy to use and customizable for our users, Glad to know that you found it the same way. Let us know if you ever need any assistance.

Sequr Clothing

I really like this app for it's simplicity. Easy to use and helps to convert sales. Highly recommended.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

The Daebak Company

Thank you for offering awesome app on shopify ! I just installed this app and just fell in love with it.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad by how much you like the app.
Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

GlowingBalls.se

I have used this app across all my stores and I'll never switch it out for another one. Does the job and looks very good.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

Partager PH

i really like the pop up feature and you can customize colors. hope pop ups can appear more often in my dite pages

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, One of our goals is to make the pop-ups pleasing for the customers, Do let us know if you need assistance or have any suggestions :)