Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Case Boy Classic

I love the design of the application, but it does not work, it may be necessary to first put an opinion, if I understood correctly.

orladeluxshop

I have not yet had a chance to evaluate, but I have good references from him. I'll soon be able to give my honest opinion.

Authentic store br

estou testando ainda, mas parece que e um bom aplicativo para vendas online !! em breve comento o que achei

No Circum

Muy bien todo funciona bien a pesar de la lentitud de los servidores me sirvió de forma eficiente para atraer a mas compradores .

ZORZ shop

;k'\;\';k\'\k;\hophiol;ufikryukjdtyuj56t4yj54rt5h45ft241h5er4h5a4rh64era6h45erthhsthdtfjghiojgfikhgfkhjgfiohjfioghjiofgshjposfjhpoiyhj

Myngen

It's cool, but why it is not centred on mobile? It look ugly, Also Name of the product doesn't fit the window and many dots ...
Someone from New Yo.....
just purchased Dog-Bot...

How to change circle avatar to squared? My product cuts in important part, which look ugly! Please help!
P.S. Also it missing Add-to-Cart notifications.

Easy Zen Yoga

its a very easy app to use hopefully it will help increase my profit on my shop as it promise to help.

guitarmetrics

good app, hope it increases my sales. very good templates to choose from and very nice integration with shopify

Unique and owesome

i used this up for my first store as a neebie just instaled with my first shop so hopefully its gonna run good.

Leaflyjewels

My App wasnt showing my popup reviews and it was more more than a month. Nevertheless I have just got the app to work. Let's test and get results.