Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Drip2Dry Closet

I am usingt this app for the first time so far it is everything it quotes. I would highly recommend this app for all new store owners

Florida Trendz

SO FAR ITS NOT WORKING IT SHOULDNT BE THIS DIFFICULT TO GET THE APP TO WORK I NEED EASIER INSTALLING APP

fitnfinestore

App is not working, I tried turning off and on again also made sure everything is enabled but still app is not working

GADGETS-PALACE N01

I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything. I will try the application before commenting anything.

Ezziz

eeeeeeeeeeee effgedbbbbbbbbbbd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d

Femina Trend

I am testing this. lets see, Price is too high for beginners. Kindly reduce the pricing for beginner who haven't started earning.

Emotion Pop

first i need to test this app but I´ve heard that is nice, but it´s for free what else can you ask. we´ll see then

Case Boy Classic

I love the design of the application, but it does not work, it may be necessary to first put an opinion, if I understood correctly.

orladeluxshop

I have not yet had a chance to evaluate, but I have good references from him. I'll soon be able to give my honest opinion.

Authentic store br

estou testando ainda, mas parece que e um bom aplicativo para vendas online !! em breve comento o que achei