POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Little Reef and Friends

Easy to integrate onto the website, can customise texts and colours to suit your branding. Speedy customer service.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, Our goal is to make our app easy to use and customizable for our users, Glad to know that you found it the same way. Let us know if you ever need any assistance.

Sequr Clothing

I really like this app for it's simplicity. Easy to use and helps to convert sales. Highly recommended.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

The Daebak Company

Thank you for offering awesome app on shopify ! I just installed this app and just fell in love with it.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad by how much you like the app.
Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

GlowingBalls.se

I have used this app across all my stores and I'll never switch it out for another one. Does the job and looks very good.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

Partager PH

i really like the pop up feature and you can customize colors. hope pop ups can appear more often in my dite pages

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review, One of our goals is to make the pop-ups pleasing for the customers, Do let us know if you need assistance or have any suggestions :)

Bella Vitoria 🧿

I used this app for my shopify account, to show credibility and to show my website is a reliable source.

One Deal Products

Really good app for showing customers proof that your business is actually a business. Helps people to trust you so that they can convert.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

Clthshop-Best Deals for Latest Women's Fashion Online Shopping

Great! l like it! But the price is top,if it can cheaper than now, l will use it forevery. thank you

July 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Contact us to see if we can make it work you, Let us know if you need assistance with anything else :)

Rebellious Inc.

I am new to the app but it seems like it offers everything I am currently looking for! Love how it appears like there are many visitors at your store & purchases can be seen.

July 25, 2021

We appreciate the great review, You can always contact us if you need assistance with anything. :)

Shopminidrip

nice app i really love it. cant wait to continue using this app ....................................

July 25, 2021

Thank you for the review, We're looking forward to working with you, Do let us know if you need assistance.