POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

K Luxe Wear

Love this app! I use it to show proof of sales and cart additions in my store. It also gives customers a level of comfort to buy from our store.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for the kind review. We hope it helps increase sales for your store.

Naber Comfort Food Marketplace

Love the app. Very user friendly. It's nice that you can customize the layout and text shown on the pop up. Customer service is responsive and helpful.
Highly recommend.

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

Feel free to reach out if you have any more concerns or queries.

The Minxy Label

A really great app. Customer service is the quickest and most efficient I have ever used. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to help increase their sales and engagement

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for participating in our review. It's such an honor to know that we are able to assist you based on your degree of satisfaction.

- Jenny

Panthera Lux

Pop-ups are nice. I wasn't a fan of introducing a subscription plan but I understand the need. Will upgrade once I get a chance.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for choosing POP! It truly means a lot to us.

You can reach out directly to us if you'd like to discuss the options for new businesses! ;)

Michelle Mospens

I used this app to build a pop of community on my shop. Guests can see other items previous buyers bought. Love it!

May 28, 2021

Yay! Thanks for sharing your experience! We're sure other store owners will find this helpful!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance :D

Babe Threads

It's a great free option! You have to verify your store to have their branding removed instead of paying for pro or premium like most apps to take their branding off. The only complaint is that the monthly visitors for the free plan are very low, I wish it was at least 1,000 monthly visitors because I get over 100 but nowhere close to 10K.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback! This is of great help to all our team. Reach out on live chat when the limit on free is reached ;)

Joseph Stern

Great to let customers know that your product is purchased frequently. It signals high quality in your store.

May 31, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it and we love seeing how the app helps to improves your store!

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you need further assistance :)

- CartKit Team

Rumière

Love this app it gives my site lots more credibility but it definitely needs more free monthly visits or cheaper plans for the month.

May 31, 2021

Your review makes us very happy! That's exactly the purpose of the app.

Reach out in live chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com if you reach the free plan limit ;)

- CartKit Team

The Hairversity

I love it! It's a great app to track everything on your website. It also comes with a free plan, which is awesome.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy that you are enjoying the app and the free trial was able to help you decide which plan suits you best.

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any concerns or queries.

Haphazard

This is a great app! If you haven't checked this one out, you should. What are you waiting for? Go now!

May 31, 2021

Thank you for encouraging other store owners to try out the app! It means a lot.

Reach out at salespop@cartkit.com if you ever need assistance! :D

- CartKit Team.