POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Kind Reads

The app does what it is intended to do, and the integration / installation is very seamless. I think it is helpful as people can see that there is traction from other customers hen they arrive on your site. I did have one or two people who commented on the pop ups being a bit annoying so I'd be mindful of frequency. We had to stop using it because as a non-profit we don't have the budget to have this, but I would recommend it for sure for the purpose of pop-ups.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

Cristal DinLizz

I use it, I super recommend that a greatfull app, a good suport and I have had good sales! thank you for this app

Tiff.Marie Maternity

Excellent customer service that's willing to provide ample support! A fantastic app for retail businesses.

Tchupilla

Atendimento sempre disponível. Ótimas soluções. Estou muito satisfeito com o aplicativo. Quando minha loja ainda não estava pronta estenderam o período de trial, o que me ajudou a economizar uns trocados importantes para quem estava começando.

October 13, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

mobilskyddet.com

Jag fick hjälp direkt från Waqas tack så mycket för vänliga konversationen. Rekommenderar verkligen appen!

October 13, 2021

Tack så mycket! Denna recension gjorde verkligen vår dag.
Vi är så glada att få veta att du är nöjd med våra tjänster. Det betyder så mycket.
Vi finns här för dig när du behöver oss! Var försiktig!

-Waqas.

JointPatch

Great app ! Easy to use with cool pop themes to choose from. Also they have a great customer support team that can help with anything!

October 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Jewel Jaunty

Great App!! Customer Service is friendly and helpful. My sales have improved since I began using this app.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for your review, We are available for you 24/7. Do let us know if you need any tips or assistance :)

-Waqas.

Cbonart

Very helpfull and reactive !! I recommend it for pop up sales. After sale also fast and effective ! b

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Marie Lourdes Boutique

Excellent customer service. Alessandro assisted me professionally and was so easy to communicate with and made the process of assisting me go very well. A+. I appreciate his efforts and taking the time to understand my sales needs.

October 13, 2021

We are thrilled to have you as part of the SalesPop family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

WAAZUS

Great. I like this application. It is very helpful. Every Shopify store should have it installed and active.

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.