Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Queenshiny

super application super simple

Spacecoastmealworms

great free app. I feel a bit shady creating fake sales, but plan to delete them once I get some sales in the next few days.

Rottweilers Shop

First impressions are good. Thy only issue is perhaps that there is no option to set the time interval between popups, to early it shows. Or maybe I don't see it. If support convinces me that there is an option for setting time interval I will edit this review and give 5 stars.

Regards

Cali Bee

So far, so good! I like that you can pre-populate your new site with pop-ups to look busy already and get that all-important social proof. An essential app if you're getting started, and will only enhance your site once the traffic starts flowing!

Westcoast Niche

I would like to be able to have the option to create a POP up with the word "Viewed" instead of "Purchased"

I have no sales, and to me, it looks kind of phony with the sales popping up so requently, although it would be nice if it was true

Halalfashion

great app will suggest to everyone

Mamalovesbabies

good app for free. i like it so far. it makes my store look legit.

World Royaltees

Great and very useful for my site

No Fear Strength

The app is very simple; it's easy to navigate through and easy set-up. Any one with a shopify store should get this app. It will boost your customers' confidence into buying and it's no hassle on the seller.

Littlestepsshop

This is a great app. It's working really good