Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

C H A R G E - W E A R

fucking shit. tryna scam me with your plan that isnt free but advertising as it is, then making the consumer feel like shit if they want the free plan.

Missjaboutique

I GOT CHARGED 29 DOLLARS FOR NO REASON, I UNINSTALL THE APP BECAUSE I DID NOT GET 1000 PEOPLE THAT VISIT MY PAGE BUT I STILL GOT CHARGED, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE A REFUND PLEASE.

McAfee Institute

Didnt work for us. Reached out to support and no response after several days. Its a shame because it looks promising.

biserica.us

This is misleading. The app description says "Free up to 1000 visitors/month" but then before you even start using it, it forces you to consent to some "up to $49/month charges" and explains that you're actually signed up to a 7 day trial. Not cool!

Djo Shop

kkhhhh ojhbu hkbbhkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Uk unlimited

i would like not to have to send a review when ive not even started bit checky dnt u think.........................................................................

JELLY CONTACTS

dont use this, started showing random items that i didnt even sell on my website as popups, with customers names like 'AHSHDJA'

beware, broken app

September 5, 2019

Hello, we had a recent bug which was resolved immediately. We've reached out to you separately to resolve this issue. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

kaypeebaby

Why would I know what to rate, I have just installed the app and have no experience on using it, maybe give us a couple of days

LARSOC REPUBLIC

App must be rated in order for it to actually work? I'll most likely be uninstalling later after I get to see if it works or not...

KdoStore

App stopped working after 4 days. I tried to reinstall it but it was impossible. I had to remove it and choose another one better.

Previous 1 3 4 5