Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

HNbeauts

It says there’s a free option .... where ? Now I’m being charged $29 ?????!!!!! ??????????????????????

December 18, 2019

Hi there, the link is at the bottom of the pricing page! We've just emailed you with more info. Please check your email as soon as possible.

Update: We've reached out to the customer explaining how the free trial works. Waiting on a reply.

My Happy Run

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam

December 14, 2019

This customer didn't reach out to our support channels before leaving this review. We've reached out to the customer to understand more about the issue.

Update: Tried to reach customer multiple times over the last two weeks with absolutely no reply nor acknowledgement of the review. We believe this may be a fake review as the customer didn't really use the app at all. We will be asking Shopify to investigate it further.

LURE BTY

There are free apps. This is garbage! There are free apps. This is garbage! There are free apps. This is garbage!

Weshake

I couldn't find out how it works.... How to integrate in my shopify shop?
How I can rate an App that doesn't work?

C H A R G E - W E A R

fucking shit. tryna scam me with your plan that isnt free but advertising as it is, then making the consumer feel like shit if they want the free plan.

Missjaboutique

I GOT CHARGED 29 DOLLARS FOR NO REASON, I UNINSTALL THE APP BECAUSE I DID NOT GET 1000 PEOPLE THAT VISIT MY PAGE BUT I STILL GOT CHARGED, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE A REFUND PLEASE.

McAfee Institute

Didnt work for us. Reached out to support and no response after several days. Its a shame because it looks promising.

biserica.us

This is misleading. The app description says "Free up to 1000 visitors/month" but then before you even start using it, it forces you to consent to some "up to $49/month charges" and explains that you're actually signed up to a 7 day trial. Not cool!

Djo Shop

kkhhhh ojhbu hkbbhkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Uk unlimited

i would like not to have to send a review when ive not even started bit checky dnt u think.........................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6