POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

GAG THREADS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I disabled this app back in 2020 and I have been getting charged since then after nit using the app.

Card Envy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I disabled this app but was charged for the subscription without my authorization. It's done nothing for me and brought in 0 impressions. When I contacted supported about this, I had to wait almost 20 min per reply and now the rep named Muhammed is away in the middle of our conversation. Very unprofessional! Not recommended! I want a refund asap

April 4, 2022

Update April 21, 2022: The refund was processed immediately after the store owner reached out. Unfortunately, they closed the store and no longer have access to their Shopify account.

To clarify, we're unable to charge any store without their authorization. They had subscribed to our 7-day trial, and when they didn't cancel, the paid subscription began.

For questions or concerns regarding your plan, reach out at salespop@cartkit.com - We're available 24/7 :)

---

Hi there! Thank you for the review.

This is Muhammad from the Support Team.

My sincerest apologies for the ordeal, we faced delay with our chat app as my shift had ended, and once my colleague started his, the chat was not sent over to him.

We had already initiated a refund process and came across your review just now. We do not intend to cause any dissatisfaction.

In regards to the subscription, we have no issues refunding the amount and have clarified it both over chat and email, and my colleague has sent you an email confirming if you'd like to proceed with the refund.

Please do respond to the email when able so that we may process the refund.

Regards,
Muhammad,
Support Team.

Shop Guage

I didn't opt for paid plan and have already uninstalled app but they still charged me 29$. Bullshit. Still no progress from app team?

July 16, 2021

Last update: The refund has been issued, the charge was made after the 7-day trial expired. This has been explained to the store owner but we haven't heard back from them yet.
Update: Hi! We sent an email on July 16 and a follow-up message this morning, July 19. We'll try reaching out again.
Hi there! We apologize if the charge appeared unexpected. The subscription started after your 7-day trial expired. We'll contact you soon to initiate the refund process :)

Aqui Expres

Location Brazil

Eu usei ele para testar por 300 pops eles me cobraram 29$
Eu não vi que tinha que selecionar o plano gratuito por ja estava aparecendo que era 0$ mas quando fui ver me cobraram esse absurdo por 300 pops

March 29, 2021

Hi! We're very sorry about your experience with POP! Sales Pop. We sent an email and we'd love to hear back from you :)

Beauty & Bubblez

CONSUMER BEWARE! I added this app to my store in hopes for it to boost sales from visitors. Before the trial ended I switched from the $29 monthly plan trial to the free plan because I literally had 0 sales and barely any visitors so I wasn't benefiting from this app. Now I look on my bill and it said I got billed $0 from this app and then another charge from this app for $29. I wish I could add a picture for you guys to see. I'm confused and pissed. DO NOT by any means add this app. It is not for new sellers. It appears that if you go over the 100 views of their plan whether or not it's real people viewing your site they will charge you. Weirdly it said I had ironically 102 views. Why isn't this app setup to be capped at the amount of the plan you picked? I think that's crazy. Our goal is to generate sales from this app. Hoping it influences consumers to buy your product(s) or merchandise. When no sales are even made it's crazy your coming out owing more than you made. Worst app ever and to me I feel like it's a scam. I wished I read the low reviews on this app first before adding it. They've done this to many of us.

March 27, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your message. We just sent an email to clarify this situation.

The charge was generated after the 7-day trial period expired but we'd love to discuss it with you. Please reach out back! :)

Update 3/30/2021
We've tried to reach this customer several times but haven't been able to. The app was installed on 2/25/2021. The charge was made after the 7 day free trial expired on 3/4/2021. The customer downgraded to the free plan 6 hours after the charge was made.

Essencialseven

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

I hired the application in the free mode and was improperly charged! They acted in bad faith and did not return my money.

March 8, 2021

HYGGES

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

If I could put 0 stars I would.I signed up for the free plan, and the app still charges you WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT ! I exceeded 100view, the application upgrade his plan alone, without warning you !! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF !

October 22, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email. The charge was generated after your trial period ended. We look forward to your reply :)

Heritage Type Co.

Location Germany

We have been using this app for months, and as our traffic grew it got ridiculously expensive ($300 per month). That finally pushed me to properly A/B test it - result: Conversion rate is actually higher without it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We reached out via email :)

Aforcli US

Location Vietnam

Scam app! Reported to Shopify and delected them out of my store. I don't know why it charge me 29$ , even don't have any trafficc on my store !

August 27, 2020

Hi! We recently switched to an entirely new application with some major upgrades. It seems that there was a bug related to some users being on the Pro plan even though they selected Free. We're investigating and issuing refunds for any store effected. We sent an email, please contact us back. Thanks!

Greer & Anderad

Just started to use the app. Hope it works well. Before giving any sincere comments i need to fully explore this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7