Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Greer & Anderad

Just started to use the app. Hope it works well. Before giving any sincere comments i need to fully explore this app.

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

LeMed

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

May 5, 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

HairKer

NO, there is nowhere to contact them, they obligate me to subscribe to their new plan or let a comment when I tried to contact them. and now my pop up still not apears. I prefer the old version this one is so bad.

March 30, 2020

Hi! It seems like the charge was generated after your trial period expired. The free plan can be chosen from the pricing page. We've reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

MassageMachine

i don't understand. i choose Free plan but im charged $29 USDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

March 4, 2020

Hi, it seems your free trial expired. We've reached out to you via email with more info :)

Update: It seems there was some confusion around the Free Trial & the Free Plan. We have reached out to this customer to clarify.

HNbeauts

It says there’s a free option .... where ? Now I’m being charged $29 ?????!!!!! ??????????????????????

December 18, 2019

Hi there, the link is at the bottom of the pricing page! We've just emailed you with more info. Please check your email as soon as possible.

Update: We've reached out to the customer explaining how the free trial works. Waiting on a reply.

My Happy Run

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam

December 14, 2019

This customer didn't reach out to our support channels before leaving this review. We've reached out to the customer to understand more about the issue.

Update: Tried to reach customer multiple times over the last two weeks with absolutely no reply nor acknowledgement of the review. We believe this may be a fake review as the customer didn't really use the app at all. We will be asking Shopify to investigate it further.

LURE BTY

There are free apps. This is garbage! There are free apps. This is garbage! There are free apps. This is garbage!

Weshake

I couldn't find out how it works.... How to integrate in my shopify shop?
How I can rate an App that doesn't work?

C H A R G E - W E A R

fucking shit. tryna scam me with your plan that isnt free but advertising as it is, then making the consumer feel like shit if they want the free plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6