Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

HYGGES

If I could put 0 stars I would.I signed up for the free plan, and the app still charges you WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT ! I exceeded 100view, the application upgrade his plan alone, without warning you !! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF !

October 22, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email. The charge was generated after your trial period ended. We look forward to your reply :)

Heritage Type Co.

We have been using this app for months, and as our traffic grew it got ridiculously expensive ($300 per month). That finally pushed me to properly A/B test it - result: Conversion rate is actually higher without it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We reached out via email :)

Aforcli US

Scam app! Reported to Shopify and delected them out of my store. I don't know why it charge me 29$ , even don't have any trafficc on my store !

August 27, 2020

Hi! We recently switched to an entirely new application with some major upgrades. It seems that there was a bug related to some users being on the Pro plan even though they selected Free. We're investigating and issuing refunds for any store effected. We sent an email, please contact us back. Thanks!

Greer & Anderad

Just started to use the app. Hope it works well. Before giving any sincere comments i need to fully explore this app.

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

LeMed

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

May 5, 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

HairKer

NO, there is nowhere to contact them, they obligate me to subscribe to their new plan or let a comment when I tried to contact them. and now my pop up still not apears. I prefer the old version this one is so bad.

March 30, 2020

Hi! It seems like the charge was generated after your trial period expired. The free plan can be chosen from the pricing page. We've reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

MassageMachine

i don't understand. i choose Free plan but im charged $29 USDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

March 4, 2020

Hi, it seems your free trial expired. We've reached out to you via email with more info :)

Update: It seems there was some confusion around the Free Trial & the Free Plan. We have reached out to this customer to clarify.

HNbeauts

It says there’s a free option .... where ? Now I’m being charged $29 ?????!!!!! ??????????????????????

December 18, 2019

Hi there, the link is at the bottom of the pricing page! We've just emailed you with more info. Please check your email as soon as possible.

Update: We've reached out to the customer explaining how the free trial works. Waiting on a reply.

My Happy Run

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam scam scam
scam scam scam scam

December 14, 2019

This customer didn't reach out to our support channels before leaving this review. We've reached out to the customer to understand more about the issue.

Update: Tried to reach customer multiple times over the last two weeks with absolutely no reply nor acknowledgement of the review. We believe this may be a fake review as the customer didn't really use the app at all. We will be asking Shopify to investigate it further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6