POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Shop Guage

I didn't opt for paid plan and have already uninstalled app but they still charged me 29$. Bullshit. Still no progress from app team?

July 16, 2021

Last update: The refund has been issued, the charge was made after the 7-day trial expired. This has been explained to the store owner but we haven't heard back from them yet.
Update: Hi! We sent an email on July 16 and a follow-up message this morning, July 19. We'll try reaching out again.
Hi there! We apologize if the charge appeared unexpected. The subscription started after your 7-day trial expired. We'll contact you soon to initiate the refund process :)

Aqui Expres

Eu usei ele para testar por 300 pops eles me cobraram 29$
Eu não vi que tinha que selecionar o plano gratuito por ja estava aparecendo que era 0$ mas quando fui ver me cobraram esse absurdo por 300 pops

March 29, 2021

Hi! We're very sorry about your experience with POP! Sales Pop. We sent an email and we'd love to hear back from you :)

Beauty & Bubblez

CONSUMER BEWARE! I added this app to my store in hopes for it to boost sales from visitors. Before the trial ended I switched from the $29 monthly plan trial to the free plan because I literally had 0 sales and barely any visitors so I wasn't benefiting from this app. Now I look on my bill and it said I got billed $0 from this app and then another charge from this app for $29. I wish I could add a picture for you guys to see. I'm confused and pissed. DO NOT by any means add this app. It is not for new sellers. It appears that if you go over the 100 views of their plan whether or not it's real people viewing your site they will charge you. Weirdly it said I had ironically 102 views. Why isn't this app setup to be capped at the amount of the plan you picked? I think that's crazy. Our goal is to generate sales from this app. Hoping it influences consumers to buy your product(s) or merchandise. When no sales are even made it's crazy your coming out owing more than you made. Worst app ever and to me I feel like it's a scam. I wished I read the low reviews on this app first before adding it. They've done this to many of us.

March 27, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your message. We just sent an email to clarify this situation.

The charge was generated after the 7-day trial period expired but we'd love to discuss it with you. Please reach out back! :)

Update 3/30/2021
We've tried to reach this customer several times but haven't been able to. The app was installed on 2/25/2021. The charge was made after the 7 day free trial expired on 3/4/2021. The customer downgraded to the free plan 6 hours after the charge was made.

Essencialseven

I hired the application in the free mode and was improperly charged! They acted in bad faith and did not return my money.

March 8, 2021

HYGGES

If I could put 0 stars I would.I signed up for the free plan, and the app still charges you WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT ! I exceeded 100view, the application upgrade his plan alone, without warning you !! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF ! THIEF !

October 22, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email. The charge was generated after your trial period ended. We look forward to your reply :)

Heritage Type Co.

We have been using this app for months, and as our traffic grew it got ridiculously expensive ($300 per month). That finally pushed me to properly A/B test it - result: Conversion rate is actually higher without it.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We reached out via email :)

Aforcli US

Scam app! Reported to Shopify and delected them out of my store. I don't know why it charge me 29$ , even don't have any trafficc on my store !

August 27, 2020

Hi! We recently switched to an entirely new application with some major upgrades. It seems that there was a bug related to some users being on the Pro plan even though they selected Free. We're investigating and issuing refunds for any store effected. We sent an email, please contact us back. Thanks!

Greer & Anderad

Just started to use the app. Hope it works well. Before giving any sincere comments i need to fully explore this app.

Jetfan™

fadsfaeffvrhryki;piugfsvgbg';lkjhgfdsawertyuiop[]
'/.,mnbvcsxdfghjkl;/.,mnbvcasdefrgthyjukl;'/.,mnbvcxzg

June 2, 2020

We've contacted you twice via email - we want to know more about your experience. Please reach out at salespop@cartkit.com

LeMed

I wanted to try out this app first for free and see how it helps for my business but once i added to my store it forces me to go on growth and pay $999 every 30 days..must be some kind of joke..

May 5, 2020

Hello! Our pricing starts at $29/month and we actually have a free plan available. We reached out via email to clarify this situation :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7