Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

CeeRo

okay, so, the front page big pop up thingy, well, there is no option for it, and installing one thing leads you to installing more and at the end of the day, nothing works as you want it.

Earth Sunflower

I am confused - I was hoping that this app would enable me to also have a pop - up welcome, sign up for newsletter for my website?

Dogs Home

I dont have nothing to say about it.
I starting dropshipping and there´s no comments regarding that for my side at this moment.

Descontos Tech

Não vi ele funcionar corretamente, mesmo colocando todas as configurações. Talvez se houver uma tradução, fique melhor o entendimento.

Boston Spice

You cannot modify font size. you cannot modify what is said as to who and where the customer came front. You should be able to remove the country if you want. not being able to do so causes the text to be truncated on the popup because there is to much text for the size of the popup. you also cannot remove the part that tells you how long ago the customer purchased the product.

2 stars because the app seems to work, not 5 stars because you cannot customize.

Gugu Novelty

its good when it works but it keeps stopping for no reason, and sometimes its on but its not working.

Super woofwoof

hiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tokyo Fashioon

I've set up, but I do not understand how it works if you have an experienced person tells me the full installation will comment according to him

clovepeak

The application is not to user friendly, because it's can't create pop up sales to boost the sales.

KenJieph.com

THIS SALES POP IS HELPFUL TO ME SPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE VISIT MY WEBSITE THATS WHY I GAVE AN 5 STARS IN YOUR APP

Previous 1 3 4 5