POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 6, 2022

their plans changed however I was still charged the higher amount and have been paying an unnecessary $50usd extra for the past 12 months. upon questioning it customer service couldn't care less and provided no alternative offer.

Confettified
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Sales POP! replied December 8, 2022

Hi! We're very sorry about your recent experience with our Support Team.

We'll reach out and clarify this as soon as possible.

September 24, 2021

The app works well, but I'm pretty upset that they automatically switched me to a paid plan without any previous warning. I suddenly received an email out of the blue saying I was charged $29 to my Shopify billing account for this app. I contacted them immediately and requested a refund since I did not give my consent for a paid plan. The support person I spoke to was trying to give me the run-around but eventually, put a refund request through for me. I will no longer be using this app.

Werk It Girl Supply
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Sales POP! replied September 24, 2021

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have sent email notifications before implementing any changes on the app. We just reached out via email and we'll be waiting for your response :)

December 29, 2020

I'm trying to add different cities to the pop up and I don't see how to do it. I'm also trying to add different clothing items and it is only stating one shirt and one city

Mayo Clothing Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sales POP! replied December 29, 2020

Hi! The pops are generated automatically based on your sales and cart activity. We'll reach out to you shortly :)

August 14, 2020

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

Sports Connect
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sales POP! replied August 15, 2020

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)

July 30, 2020

ux suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

UGASOL
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Sales POP! replied July 30, 2020

Hi - we would love to get feedback from you. We reached out via email :)

Edited November 11, 2019

okay, so, the front page big pop up thingy, well, there is no option for it, and installing one thing leads you to installing more and at the end of the day, nothing works as you want it.

CeeRo
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 6, 2019

I am confused - I was hoping that this app would enable me to also have a pop - up welcome, sign up for newsletter for my website?

Earth Sunflower
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 12, 2019

I dont have nothing to say about it.
I starting dropshipping and there´s no comments regarding that for my side at this moment.

Dogs Home
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 15, 2019

Não vi ele funcionar corretamente, mesmo colocando todas as configurações. Talvez se houver uma tradução, fique melhor o entendimento.

Descontos Tech
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited August 13, 2019

You cannot modify font size. you cannot modify what is said as to who and where the customer came front. You should be able to remove the country if you want. not being able to do so causes the text to be truncated on the popup because there is to much text for the size of the popup. you also cannot remove the part that tells you how long ago the customer purchased the product.

2 stars because the app seems to work, not 5 stars because you cannot customize.

Boston Spice