Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Sports Connect

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

August 15, 2020

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)

UGASOL

ux suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

July 30, 2020

Hi - we would love to get feedback from you. We reached out via email :)

CeeRo

okay, so, the front page big pop up thingy, well, there is no option for it, and installing one thing leads you to installing more and at the end of the day, nothing works as you want it.

Earth Sunflower

I am confused - I was hoping that this app would enable me to also have a pop - up welcome, sign up for newsletter for my website?

Dogs Home

I dont have nothing to say about it.
I starting dropshipping and there´s no comments regarding that for my side at this moment.

Descontos Tech

Não vi ele funcionar corretamente, mesmo colocando todas as configurações. Talvez se houver uma tradução, fique melhor o entendimento.

Boston Spice

You cannot modify font size. you cannot modify what is said as to who and where the customer came front. You should be able to remove the country if you want. not being able to do so causes the text to be truncated on the popup because there is to much text for the size of the popup. you also cannot remove the part that tells you how long ago the customer purchased the product.

2 stars because the app seems to work, not 5 stars because you cannot customize.

Gugu Novelty

its good when it works but it keeps stopping for no reason, and sometimes its on but its not working.

Super woofwoof

hiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tokyo Fashioon

I've set up, but I do not understand how it works if you have an experienced person tells me the full installation will comment according to him

Previous 1 3 4 5