POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Werk It Girl Supply

The app works well, but I'm pretty upset that they automatically switched me to a paid plan without any previous warning. I suddenly received an email out of the blue saying I was charged $29 to my Shopify billing account for this app. I contacted them immediately and requested a refund since I did not give my consent for a paid plan. The support person I spoke to was trying to give me the run-around but eventually, put a refund request through for me. I will no longer be using this app.

September 24, 2021

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We have sent email notifications before implementing any changes on the app. We just reached out via email and we'll be waiting for your response :)

Mayo Clothing Co

I'm trying to add different cities to the pop up and I don't see how to do it. I'm also trying to add different clothing items and it is only stating one shirt and one city

December 29, 2020

Hi! The pops are generated automatically based on your sales and cart activity. We'll reach out to you shortly :)

Sports Connect

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

August 15, 2020

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)

UGASOL

ux suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

July 30, 2020

Hi - we would love to get feedback from you. We reached out via email :)

CeeRo

okay, so, the front page big pop up thingy, well, there is no option for it, and installing one thing leads you to installing more and at the end of the day, nothing works as you want it.

Earth Sunflower

I am confused - I was hoping that this app would enable me to also have a pop - up welcome, sign up for newsletter for my website?

Dogs Home

I dont have nothing to say about it.
I starting dropshipping and there´s no comments regarding that for my side at this moment.

Descontos Tech

Não vi ele funcionar corretamente, mesmo colocando todas as configurações. Talvez se houver uma tradução, fique melhor o entendimento.

Boston Spice

You cannot modify font size. you cannot modify what is said as to who and where the customer came front. You should be able to remove the country if you want. not being able to do so causes the text to be truncated on the popup because there is to much text for the size of the popup. you also cannot remove the part that tells you how long ago the customer purchased the product.

2 stars because the app seems to work, not 5 stars because you cannot customize.

Gugu Novelty

its good when it works but it keeps stopping for no reason, and sometimes its on but its not working.

Previous 1 3 4 5