Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

TimeToLight

It's very good but very expensive for shops with few visitors. I would definitely buy this if it's cheaper.

December 13, 2020

Hi, we have a free plan available! Please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com :)

Crystal+Irie

I'm intrigued by this app as a consumer i know seeing that others are purchasing gives me more confidence to also buy but if they want ppl to dish out 30 a month they should at least include metrics with the free version because i truly cannot tell when a conversion is because of this app or just cus. and u want me to pay. i need to see this is actively working. you should consider giving ppl a chance to use the app with metrics available. only data talks to me, ot

December 10, 2020

We reached out via email! We'd love to hear more about your experience :)

Clothsoles

I'm pretty sure this is a great app! But not for me. I was charged during my trial run and after being uninstalled

December 8, 2020

Dec 8: Update - The charge was generated correctly after the 7-day trial period ended. We contacted the store owner and explained this. A refund was issued following our policy.
Dec 8: Hi! We'll contact you immediately.

Creativewoodandleather

Finding the app was easy after I looked up CartKit. The instruction videos do not match what happens after you install the app however. They need to update it.

boujastyle

still using it .....................................................................................

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

REINE SKIN

The app is esthetically pleasing. I notice that the app changes the theme on its own. This can be a hassle but other than that I like the app.

Pure Pollination

Pricing is too high for what they are offering. I have found a more affordable option

Camelô Shop

Aplicativo bom, estava usando há e aparecendo normalmente. Mas em pouco tempo ele parou de aparecer e não sei como fazer aparecer de novo

DriWash Solutions

I chose the free plan, but am not able to get it to say "in" rather than "en" in the pop. "Hannah en Ithaca, NY purchased..." - it should be in.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25