Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

VERANERA

I used this app for a few months and worked well. However, in the last month they changed the plans and now it only lets you have a free plan if you have a 100 visits/MONTH which is outrageous. Now, they are charging $30. I think this app is good but not to pay $30 a month.

Creativewoodandleather

Finding the app was easy after I looked up CartKit. The instruction videos do not match what happens after you install the app however. They need to update it.

boujastyle

still using it .....................................................................................

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

REINE SKIN

The app is esthetically pleasing. I notice that the app changes the theme on its own. This can be a hassle but other than that I like the app.

Pure Pollination

Pricing is too high for what they are offering. I have found a more affordable option

Camelô Shop

Aplicativo bom, estava usando há e aparecendo normalmente. Mas em pouco tempo ele parou de aparecer e não sei como fazer aparecer de novo

DriWash Solutions

I chose the free plan, but am not able to get it to say "in" rather than "en" in the pop. "Hannah en Ithaca, NY purchased..." - it should be in.

Interesting Grocery

about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other me about what you d klk jkjkj

Blessed by Sparkles ~ Paparazzi by Janna

I don't like the pop shows the added to cart for countries I do not sell/ship to. I LOVE everything else about this app! I can't believe we get it free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25