POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

3X resistance bands

To be honest the site has been very slow so I did not get enough traffic to make this app useful enough to make an accessment.

October 7, 2021

Hi, We appreciate your feedback, We will do anything to help you out with the app. :)

We've reached out via email.

-Waqas

mazi + zo

i don't know yet - just installed and you're asking me to review too soon ;) And now there's a minimum character count.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to use the app for the next couple of days and let us know if you need assistance with setting it up, or with extra customizations!

Thanks,
Muhammad.

LUSTRUCK

Customer service is great! Very helpful and Quick message back! However no conversions from this app.

Ambi-Orbi Vloggear

I used this app. I don't appreciate that it automatically charges you after the trial expires. I will continue to use it. I would appreciate a refund of the 3/4 months I did not realize it was charging me...After checking the stats- It didn't really wow me. It does, however, make the store feel alive. Please contact me because you guys are hard to get a hold of. I had to get the subscription to get a hold of support. & not even available. oof. The most I'd give for a service like this is $5/m. Just an honest review of what I'd pay for a service like this. Update: I got a response through email.
Thanks for reaching out. 2 stars up to 3 stars.

March 26, 2021

Hi there! We sent an email this morning. Please get back to us to rectify this situation. Thank you!

TimeToLight

It's very good but very expensive for shops with few visitors. I would definitely buy this if it's cheaper.

December 13, 2020

Hi, we have a free plan available! Please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com :)

Crystal+Irie

I'm intrigued by this app as a consumer i know seeing that others are purchasing gives me more confidence to also buy but if they want ppl to dish out 30 a month they should at least include metrics with the free version because i truly cannot tell when a conversion is because of this app or just cus. and u want me to pay. i need to see this is actively working. you should consider giving ppl a chance to use the app with metrics available. only data talks to me, ot

December 10, 2020

We reached out via email! We'd love to hear more about your experience :)

Clothsoles

I'm pretty sure this is a great app! But not for me. I was charged during my trial run and after being uninstalled

December 8, 2020

Dec 8: Update - The charge was generated correctly after the 7-day trial period ended. We contacted the store owner and explained this. A refund was issued following our policy.
Dec 8: Hi! We'll contact you immediately.

Creativewoodandleather

Finding the app was easy after I looked up CartKit. The instruction videos do not match what happens after you install the app however. They need to update it.

boujastyle

still using it .....................................................................................

Sweet N' Co

Pretty good app for my website but many problem and very expensive, 30$ for simple pop up.
But Vrey good help from the staff

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25