Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

Eshays, LLC

I has issues finding the free plan but got a helpful email from the provider, so I changed my plan. I am waiting to see how this app will perform, thanks!

kPetNeeds

Looks really promising. Thankful that they have a free version, which is helpful for my small biz that's just starting and not having much earnings yet. Will upgrade to the paid version after getting a more significant sales growth.

Outback Retro

Fantastic app!! It does exactly as described ( www.outbackretro.com.au ) integrates well with my theme on shopify.

Hypnotic Hair

I love Sales Pop-Pop up notification. Having this app makes my store look professional. The only issue is the price of $29 a month. I don't know if I can really afford this. Consider lowering the price.

BlendedKitchen

Still have yet to use this app, pretty excited still. This app seems to be pretty self explanatory using this app to persuade more customers to buy from my store thank you!

That Fruit Place

So far I like this app however I don't like that I have to erase all my cookies to reset it once I close a notice. Please change that! So far so good otherwise. New user.

The Clinic Lahore

I love this app as this application is pretty good for the beginners and trust me by using this app.

MainLee Candles

easy to use! easy setup! I know that these have influenced me to buy on other sites, so I am sure it will do the same for me.

Creative Contracts

Super easy to setup -- it didn't initially recognize my previous sales -- but I was able to fix that and update colors -- easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Dublaz

thank you esential app lakslaksd laksajsbd asjdkajsdn akajs ajsda ajsdhkajsdhak kajsdkajshd asjdak dakjsh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93