POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Convert more buyers with Sales Pop-Ups & Recent Sales Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build credibility and increase buyer urgency with POP!

The Truth Beauty Company

This app didn't work for me as I had hoped but their support team worked hard to ensure I had a fair experience.

April 28, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience, we hope to hear back from you to clarify this situation.

YOUTime Beauty!

Its a great app. Easy to use and clean pop ups. A bit more clarification is needed in terms of rules of the free trial. Better clarification of user being transferred to paid plan automatically (once free trial ends) would be great.

April 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your feedback because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel welcome to inform us as we're more than glad to assist.

-Shiela

PYComercio

Es una muy buena aplicacion y la atencion es personalizada. Recomiendo adquirirla y probarla. Gracias

April 14, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Dogs Lovers Everest

this has clean ui and friendly customer support and alot of options to choose from pop cart and sale and welcome pop up and more

The Noble Brand, LLC

Great app. Wish we could customize/hide certain product pop ups for social proof. Otherwise, no complaints here.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, As always we really appreciate it. Do let us know if you need any assistance with the app :)

-Waqas.

Bossy Bootique

The app is pretty useful and great. I did experience some billing errors where I was being charged for use of the app when I disabled it from my store temporarily.

February 1, 2022

Hi,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

-Alessandro

Saffronair

good app, easy set and instalment, helps me start my business a lot, the assistant is very kind and polite

Crackle Snacks

Very good customer service Muhammad has been very helpful. I'm still trying to configure it to my needs.

Travelmaker Club

I used this app for social proof, but my store was inactive so I couldn't test the results. I'll definitely try it again later.

Gabri's Jewels

The app itself is great, they are constantly evolving the app and the customer service is phenomenal. I just think there should be a better, more coherent way to manage the free-trial and billing situation. Other apps tell exactly when the trial will end on the shopify apps page itself, which makes it easier to manage. This would just be helpful. Overall, great app! Especially if you're already converting traffic.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I will forward your feedback to our team. As we work to improve our app, we want to make sure your voice is heard. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns. We're always available to help.

-Sally