Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

BlendedKitchen

Still have yet to use this app, pretty excited still. This app seems to be pretty self explanatory using this app to persuade more customers to buy from my store thank you!

That Fruit Place

So far I like this app however I don't like that I have to erase all my cookies to reset it once I close a notice. Please change that! So far so good otherwise. New user.

The Clinic Lahore

I love this app as this application is pretty good for the beginners and trust me by using this app.

MainLee Candles

easy to use! easy setup! I know that these have influenced me to buy on other sites, so I am sure it will do the same for me.

Creative Contracts

Super easy to setup -- it didn't initially recognize my previous sales -- but I was able to fix that and update colors -- easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Dublaz

thank you esential app lakslaksd laksajsbd asjdkajsdn akajs ajsda ajsdhkajsdhak kajsdkajshd asjdak dakjsh

Beautifully Urz Boutique

I plan to use this app to help me grow my business but I will not pay anyone a thousand dollars??? The price is what i dont enjoy you want people to be encouraged to use your apps you created not get depressed because the prices are out of this world this should be 7.99/month not 30 to a thousand dollars.

Grace Made Designs

I used to app to generate more sales. I hope it works for my store. I am looking to increase my newly created store.

specialistes fdj

I used this app and there is good for the job. Useful and practical I recommend that but warning with the cost after the test

Our Little Secret Boutique

Would be nice if choosing plan and price was more convenient. Otherwise no complaints! I'm excited to see how this helps my conversion rate.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93