Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

MESH NEBULIZER®

Proverò a vedere come è come applicazione poi vediamo come va. sembra buona speriamo lo sia davvero.
Vediamo come va fra uan settiamna

Bodiedbyx

It won’t let you edit unless you go pro it’s saying ordered from United States when my company is U.K. based

Drip-Junkiez

I use this app for marketing purposes, stil trying to figure it out. I use this app for marketing purposes, stil trying to figure it out

Association Lifestyle

Merci facile d'utilisation je trouve que l'application est claire ce qui m'intéresse c'est vraiment la facilité

BarBella Co.

I used this app to help me achieve sales. As someone that is easily distracted the Pop up notifications help keep my attention.

Eshays, LLC

I has issues finding the free plan but got a helpful email from the provider, so I changed my plan. I am waiting to see how this app will perform, thanks!

kPetNeeds

Looks really promising. Thankful that they have a free version, which is helpful for my small biz that's just starting and not having much earnings yet. Will upgrade to the paid version after getting a more significant sales growth.

Outback Retro

Fantastic app!! It does exactly as described ( www.outbackretro.com.au ) integrates well with my theme on shopify.

Hypnotic Hair

I love Sales Pop-Pop up notification. Having this app makes my store look professional. The only issue is the price of $29 a month. I don't know if I can really afford this. Consider lowering the price.

BlendedKitchen

Still have yet to use this app, pretty excited still. This app seems to be pretty self explanatory using this app to persuade more customers to buy from my store thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94