POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Travelmaker Club

I used this app for social proof, but my store was inactive so I couldn't test the results. I'll definitely try it again later.

Gabri's Jewels

The app itself is great, they are constantly evolving the app and the customer service is phenomenal. I just think there should be a better, more coherent way to manage the free-trial and billing situation. Other apps tell exactly when the trial will end on the shopify apps page itself, which makes it easier to manage. This would just be helpful. Overall, great app! Especially if you're already converting traffic.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I will forward your feedback to our team. As we work to improve our app, we want to make sure your voice is heard. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns. We're always available to help.

-Sally

Toba

Good app, good support! I just started using it, so looking forward seeing those sales popping! Greets

November 28, 2021

We appreciate your kind words, We hope this app brings in a lot of unwanted sales for your store.

We are available 24/7 for your assistance :)

-Waqas.

Tremaire

Great customer service. Had an issue and it was solved in minutes. It's a decent app and I recommend giving it a try if you can afford it.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review!

We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

SJP Metal Works, LLC

Very helpful and kind customer service. I think the $29 cost is a bit steep for what you are getting.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We appreciate your feedback and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

DA Gamers Store

Me ha parecido una buena aplicación, el único detalle por el que le pongo 4 estrellas es que su plan cambió y no me enteré. Por lo cual tuve cobros elevados que no esperaba, sin embargo su servicio a cliente fue rápido y me ayudo a ajustar la tarifa.

November 23, 2021

¡Muchas gracias por tu aporte! Estamos encantados de saber que le gusta nuestra aplicación. Transmitiré sus comentarios a nuestro equipo. Queremos asegurarnos de que se escuche su voz mientras continuamos mejorando nuestra aplicación y servicio.

Estamos aquí para ti en cualquier momento.

-Sally

SDesirebrand

great layout, customer service was quick with pulling in my previous orders and responding quickly. The app is a bit pricey which is why I took of 1 star but if it helps with my conversion over the next 7 days I will keep it.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad that we've been able to meet your customer satisfaction.

FigureArt Store

Customer service is perfect. We had a billing issue , they solve this problem within few minutes and offered a free three months. We trust that this app will help and support our store for more sale and customers

November 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, We are glad by how much you like the app.

-Waqas.

Euphoria

This app is great for getting more website engagement and more specificaly creating trust within your customers

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

Michele Antionette Shop

i am not very tech savvy & it was not that easy to navigate for me but hopefully tech support will help

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words,
We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

-Muhammad.