Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Robo Loco T-Shirt Co.

Once you figure out how to get started, it does what it says on the tin. Would like to see more customisation options for the price - i.e. custom pop up messages. Responsive and helpful support team which is a plus.

November 16, 2020

Hi! Can you please contact us at salespop@cartkit.com? We'll send a message shortly.

Guspare

I didn't pay attention to the automatic upgrade so they ended up charging me a fee but once I talked to the support they refunded me immediately

November 3, 2020

Hi! The charge was made after the trial period ended. We just sent an email with a detailed explanation, please reach out back to us :)

Emilywear

Why can't i see the sales pop on my desktop & mobile now? Kindly advise..............................

boldbelles

This app helped me develop my store's social proof. Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to grow online.

2Kute4u Boutique

Great loved it very wonderful to understand, never thought this would be so easy. Great job sales pop

belanbip

mqnepiofhenwifwfsafsadfadsfsdfewgvuidsvhnksahioejVsdjfvuhweiunxzHnolFVuiehibYEWBVINFDAKJVNIREBjiudgscviunuiab7eybfvajkogvwafuhasvcbkjsgbwqoivbkfgvfndsjibfvinrkngbuioeqrgmqvirehviunqviuqnfipqwff

MandiBazaar

I have just downloaded this app, will take time to check the outcome, as per the review seems a good app

Kenishi Hair

Just got this and already it did not pick up or import my most recent orders except one.
I do like the look of it

The BrandedMale

Great app. New store so not sure how it will work in the long run but will keep it active. I like the way it lets buyers know what was being sold. Hopefully my sales will increase. Thanks...

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

BESTDEALS OUTLET

i am happy and satisfied that the team responded to my problem in quick time as well as solve it immediately.

June 23, 2020

Im glad that we were able help. Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93