POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

RubberStamps.com

Pretty good, easy implementation. Good customer support. Easy to navigate and set up, looks good overall.

August 4, 2021

Thanks for the review! We hope you come to find the app very useful for your business. Feel free to contact us if you need any additional assistance or tips.

Best,

Florals Blooming

I think this is a solid app. Great for providing social proof for new stores which can defiantly increase your conversions. I think it something that everyone should give a try at least one.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Waqas.

Eccentric Beauty Products LLC

Good app for new stores, I like it because it makes my store look busy. I recommend this app. The app did stop working out of no where but I contact the support center and they was very helpful.

July 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with the services that you deserve. Rest assured that the improvements in our products and services will not stop in providing you with reliable results and quality.

-Jenny I,

Basma by Haya

in love but little bit difficult, i like the designs and how they are expert in providing ideas! xoxo

July 3, 2021

Hi there! We're sorry you had trouble! We're available in live chat if you need help with setup.

- Judith C.

Street Forensics

I used the app on my website and it is helpful in showing sales. I wish that it had more features for the free version.

June 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the Free Plan didn't meet your requirements.

It takes a lot of resources and work in order to build and maintain the apps and so we want to make sure we compensate the team well, which is why we need to charge a subscription fee.

Regardless, do reach out to us and we can try to come up with a custom plan or more sessions! :D

Regards,

Vivid Dream Collections

This app this really simply to use and will definitely help you increase your sales. Customer service is fast and friendly.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Shiela

FanlaiSG

Not too bad, still exploring. will require more time to figure out the effectiveness before deciding whether it's useful.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for the review!

We hope you come to enjoy the app more and it benefits your store. If you find anything lacking or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat.

Regards,

Saint Signora

I like it. Wish there were more options for the plans for small businesses. But it has an easy user interface!

June 2, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad to find it intuitive and easy to use, feel free to reach out if you need any tips or assistance with the set up.

The main purpose of our app is to empower businesses of all scales, but especially start-ups, and so we'll be reaching out to you soon in order to discuss.

Best,

Jaysee Nails

Great interface and customer service. Would be nice if there was a plan in between the free and $29/month plan as small businesses can't necessarily spend that much monthly on just social proof. Looks professional and unobtrusive on my page and has a lot of nice extra features.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your participation in our review. We appreciate your feedback. We find joy in working along other startups or new businesses, and I'm sure we can figure something out! We'll contact you soon!

-Jenny

Solluna Stones Artisan Jewelry

Nice app but still disappointed because I would like to upgrade but my sales aren't high enough to justify the next level cost.

May 26, 2021

Hi! We appreciate your feedback! Reach out on live chat or via email at salespop@cartkit.com to help you! We'd love to chat with you and discuss the options we have for you :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94