POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Sticky Bra

Great app!! I do recommend it a lot :) Easy to work with, lot of features and fair price. Give it a try :)

Es Beauty Venue

I LOVED THE APP..IT KEEP THE CUSTOMERS ENGAGED..LETTING THEM MAKE QUICK DECISIONS TO PURCHASE AN ITEM... WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THE PRICE SHOULD BE MORE AFFORDABLE

Nordicsheep.se

Nice app and very good service from the support when needed. Different themes and nice designs to choose from.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

Evergreen Beauty & Health

These guys were very quick to respond especially late at night. I am very impressed at their customer service

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words, We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

Twila Ray

great app! easy to use and helpful for what i needed. I needed an app to increase my sales quick and easy and this did that for me.

December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Kaxtoshop

Great support from Muhammad !!! I really enjoy this app support since they have support me the first time I have use it

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our customer support team!

Do not hesitate to let us know if you ever need assistance. We are available for you 24/7 :)

Sweaters Australia

Awesome app and awesome customer service.
Highly recommend using their app
Definitely gives customers more confidence

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, you can contact us anytime for tips or assistance :)

Ruma Living

Good customer service - They have a live chat, and there support team is helpful are professional .....

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, We appreciate our user's feedback.

Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Crystal Bailey Home

I used this app to help grow my sales online! It's awesome!!! I have only just signed up, but it will be interesting to see how it goes over the next few months. I haven't used this app for long enough to know whether I enjoy it or not.

Nordicsheep.de

Looks nice. Should be easy to find out. We just downloaded it, lets see what the app can do :-) Its all about sales you know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 584 585