Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

pillooow

This app add credibility to your store by showing pop up to the customer of a previous sell that you made, easy to use, I recommend !

Phesora

Bangtannies

I downloaded this app to help with sales conversions and so far it seems to be working. I really like how the pop-ups look on my store, and it adds eye-catching social proof.

Life11Mumbai

I have tried the free features & found it good. It creates an impression of a store that is frequented by people.

Lazulz

just installed this app. very easy to use and quick replies from team on questions which is great... hope it works to drive sales

Giggly baby store

I loved how easy it was to download and set up and more importantly i got what i was looking for for free, which was the sales pop ups, very clean easy and straight to the point.

ELITEPICK

I just install this apps in my store. Easy setup and look nice, even look professional. I hope this apps can attract people to view my store future since i just launch my store this week. Great apps!

techbuddz

Great app, the free plan is a huge bonus and helps anyone build their store till they are ready to get a paid plan.

JOSONNIA

I love this app I installed a lot but this one is the perfect one I would recommended for everyone need a better app to grow your business thanks a lot

sososavvy

We have a new store and wanted to use this app to help boost sales and confidence from customers. Well done fantastic app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 573 574