Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

Sales Pop ‑ Popup Notification

by CartKit

Higher Conversions with Recent Sales Pop Up Notifications

#issaQUEENcollection

Once understanding the terms of this app, I understand that it is great and probably more useful once your store accumulates a larger amount of visits or sales. Nevertheless, customer support is AMAZING..best turnaround with email replies than I have ever seen. I cant wait until my store grows, so that this app is even more beneficial.

DrBluePen

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi

MassageNexus™

very good app for social proof, definitely helps to convert the visitors into buyers. social prood is important when your starting out

E-cologie

The team is very responsive to emails and very nice. You can use the application easily even with a small English base.

MichaelStore

the app is very useful. i used it for social proof in my web site and it works well. thank you very much.

Emoji Melts

I signed up for this app to see how it could help my store. I signed up for the FREE plan. However, after checking my billing in Shopify, this app has billed me $29... I haven't had anywhere near 1,000 visitors and I haven't used any of their extra features, either. This app has been uninstalled on my store as of today and I want the $29 charge removed as well.

I will update my review based on how customer service handles my request.

02/04/2020 UPDATE: Apparently I can't read because I missed all the places where the app shows you how to sign up for the free plan. However, Jason and Judith responded to me in courteous fashion, even though I may not have treated the same. Just because I can't read, that isn't their problem and my review shouldn't be a reflection of my issues, but of them.

Because of that, I will give the app 5 stars. Not for the actual usage, but purely based on how customer support responded to me and resolved my issue.

A big thank you to Jason & Judith :-)

Think Hemp Chicks

This is such a great app, really helps with getting people to buy. Sales have increased since adding the app.

il mondo bellissimo

I downloaded Sales Pop Notification in order to integrer sales notifications to my website, and it worked perfectly Everything a costumer clicks on “add to cart“ or purchases something, it automatically adds up to the notifications system and plops up every 5 seconds on the prospects screen. Exactly how I wanted it
The costumer service was very kind and helpful, can really recommend it!

Gym Matter

Hello, I would like to try out this App, but I cant find the free plan. Can you help me finding it please? :)
Update : the Customer support wrote me a message immediatly and helped me finding the free plan! Now I use the app and it works perfectly! I'm very happy with it

January 23, 2020

Hi! If you click on the pricing page, there is a link at the top to downgrade to the free plan! It should be quite visible. We've sent you an email with more details :)

Deluxx Auto Spa

Awesome app! This will definitely help me increase conversions! Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking to leverage their online store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 567 568