POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Turquoisen

Amazing app to build trust among new customers. The app dashboard is clean and intuitive. Definitely recommended for all the stores.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review, We always strive to be there for our app users and assist them, Do let us know if you ever need help :)

-Waqas.

The Closet Room

I love this app! It looks very professional and has helped with sale increases. I highly recommend this app.

Ophieur

offers a lot of different pop ups that will create impulse purchases. 10/10 highly recommended. easy to use as well.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for recommending POP! to other store owners and sharing how the app helps your business :)

You can find us in live chat if you need assistance in the future!

- Judith C.

Full Moon Fruits

This app is super easy to use and lots of customizations are available! It's been a great addition to our shop!

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and allowing us to be part of your business :)

Reach out on live chat if you need further assistance.

- Judith C.

Cleva Collections

this app is awesome. i will be using it for a long time. Customer service is great too. dont have much to say yet cause i just downloaded it but so far i like it.

HoneyCoatedCreations

I used this app to add social proof as I am a new business, it is great & is easy to set up shopify!

Jisu.Art

It's designed really well, really easy to use, and clear UI. The customer service is very fast and convenient. I haven't had any problems overall.

Lucky Rabbit Clothing

The support team here is amazing, very friendly, fast and helpful. Will be using this app from now on.

OGBK Froze International

This app is awesome and makes it easy for your customers to trust your company. I give this app a 10/10

Future Samples

I've had a good experience working with their customer service team. I had some questions about billing and I appreciated the way that they handled my issue. Overall positive experience - the app works well too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 563 564