POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof | Reviews

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Goal Reach Store

Exceptional customer Support by Shiela. That's all we really care about in any company. Thanks again for solving and answering my questions.

Goodkind.ca

Easy to use and great UI. 5-star service! Their help desk is very friendly and supportive. Highly recommend. I'll try again in the future.

Edward Michael Apparel

Great experience and service from the team here. Would highly recommend! Their online chat is very helpful and have a great response time.

JuicEBitz

Relatively new install, but app works well. Not explored everything yet but will continue to use and see if it helps with conversions.

Great Alpine Flowers

Love this app, I install it everywhere on the websites I have built. It's good for encouraging other people to purchase.

December 3, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We're delighted to hear you enjoy our app. Do let us know if you need any assistance. We're here for you at any time.

-Sally

Sticky Bra

Great app!! I do recommend it a lot :) Easy to work with, lot of features and fair price. Give it a try :)

Es Beauty Venue

I LOVED THE APP..IT KEEP THE CUSTOMERS ENGAGED..LETTING THEM MAKE QUICK DECISIONS TO PURCHASE AN ITEM... WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THE PRICE SHOULD BE MORE AFFORDABLE

Nordicsheep.se

Nice app and very good service from the support when needed. Different themes and nice designs to choose from.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Muhammad.

Evergreen Beauty & Health

These guys were very quick to respond especially late at night. I am very impressed at their customer service

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words, We're available to help our users 24/7, Do let us know if you ever need any assistance :)

-Waqas.

Twila Ray

great app! easy to use and helpful for what i needed. I needed an app to increase my sales quick and easy and this did that for me.

December 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Muhammad.