Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

EILAANE LTD

I think that the sales pop app will help me generate more sales from perspective customers. There are so many people saying good things about it so why not give it a chance.One of the best apps around to help generate sales.

Androo's Art

I love it! Simple and effective app that works well. I can't think of any changes to make. People love seeing the activity on my site!

HermesTechCo

Overall the app is doing fine for me, still in the process of getting my shop known though. But so far so good!

Mybongmate

really good app wish it has a few more functions hope you you guys will update app this year sometime

YOLLO

good programes pup up salse hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Liit clothing

The app itself is really cool, just a suggestion for the guy doing the voiceover for the YT videos to try slightly less to be too casual. It will help if the instructions also feel active. Again great app.

Ika Ninja

awesome app this works better than expected. I have been able to convert sales thanks to having this installed

Phil Zen Design

Works like a charm! Simple set up, easy design and UX, all you need! Importing all your orders and doing the job in minutes

Let's E-Bike

Great App! it really gives me a chance to provide great social proof for my audience. Love it, would recommend to others!

HikeUpp

I would be nice if it offer more than 7 days trial in the growth plan.Overall the experience is good and service is excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 544 545