Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

ellie + co.

I love love love the UI! Features are easy to use and customizable. I use it to show activity on my site. It works as advertised.

YONICQUE BOUTIQUE

I had a superior experience with this app. The representatives were knowledgeable, fast, and very compassionate. We worked on my issue for 2 days because I am extremely picky and I have real OCD when it comes to trying new things. I appreciate how they did not over look my concerns and they helped me. Everything is perfect now and I truly love it!!!!!

Pingo Apparel

I've been using this app for a few months now. I love how user friendly is, and also they are always quick at responding, should you have any questions or concerns. I only wish it was a little cheaper :)

Lashe and more

amazing app >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mauromarket

J'aime vraiment comment sa marche. C'est un outils indispensable dans votre boutique. On dispose d'une multitude d'option afin de créer comme on le souhaite notre popup. Simple, efficace et épuré cette outils ma facilité la vie.

Bombibib

This is one of the best apps to show social proof and activities on the site. It creates urgency and also FOMO in customers. Customer service team is also impeccable. Thank you for the super prompt response!

Ashan Holistics, LLC

Customer service responded quickly and thoroughly addressed my issue with care and thought. The pop-ups definitely increase my sales and add another layer of legitimacy and testimony to my shop. Thank you!

Rolling Rocks

Very easy to use. Couldn't believe I found the perfect social proof pop. Definitely a good investment for my online store.

Morris House Boutique

Sales Pop has been fantastic. We use the free plan and I recently noticed the app stopped working on my site. We had reached out max for the free plan. When I contacted their customer service, they helped me greatly and got it back working for no cost. I am impressed by the not only the app , but also by their fantastic customer support.

TheSafeDriver

enjoy about using this app Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup
look good for now. hope they will not dis.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 545 546