ShopProtect: Protect Your Shop

ShopProtect: Protect Your Shop

by COMCODE

Disable right click, hide your best sellers. 100% Secure Shop

Dystoning™ #1 IN RELIEVE NECK PAIN AND NECK TENSION

best protection app i use for all my stores i feel safe and its verry hard to steal my stuff now a really good app

Drivn Apparel®

Just started using it today, so gave it a 5. If anything changes after reviewing further we will update.

In God's Service Store

ShopProtect is an awesome app. It keeps competitors and hacks from copying my pics and content and delving into what's most important! Love this app!

Fashion Outlet Shop

Hiding best sellers is one of the must important thing if you want to make difference between your and competitors. I really appreciate for this app.

Chicatella

This is an app every Shopify store should have, especially the ones that don't have unique products (dropshipping stores, etc.), where spying for the next best-seller is the industry standard. Since we've hidden our best-sellers with this app, we see our competitors running way less ads with the same products.

PilonShop

ShopProtect is a complete and very simple. It is very useful to protect your store and prevent easy searching your image and text. Prevent copying and avoiding searching for your products on other sites. Avoid reduced product sales with this great application.