Shoppy: A Better Slack Bot

Shoppy: A Better Slack Bot

by Emerald

Order notifications and sales reports in Slack automatically!

LUZ Planilhas

Great app! Very easy to setup and support has been prime so far. It seems to be the right way to connect your store to slack, hopefully they will increase more features soon.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the review and I’m glad we were able to work together to add in multi-language support! Looking forward to adding more features in the future!

Mistura Beauty Products Ltd.

This app does what it claims. Set-up is quick and easy. Order notification automation is organized and runs smoothly.

Right now I am just using the Basic version. This allows my whole team to have the option to receive order updates from Shopify. Not just the couple of us logged in to the Shopify mobile app.

I look forward to upgrading my plan in the near future since the developer has been so helpful and personable already. I have faith that they would make sure any customer is completely satisfied!

Don't hesitate to try the free version! (Maybe one day we'll get to try some of the paid features free for a trial period too? Edit: Already Fixed!)

Thanks Emerald! Awesome work.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for the review and I'm glad we were able to work together to make improvements to Shoppy for everyone!

Lastly, I've added a free trial period for the paid plans. Feel free to give it a try when you're ready :)

As always, I'm here if you need anything.

Seed

Awesome app, perfect for automated daily business reporting—and Chris was a pleasure to work with. I made a few requests for slack commands and formatting, which he built no questions asked (not to mention super quickly!). Great tool and even better engineer who is willing to build extra features to suit your specific business needs.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! I'm glad we were able to work together and make Shoppy better for you and everyone else!

Hockeyshop.co.za

This app has been really useful for my team to keep on top of our sales performance in real time in slack. I asked Chris if it was possible to display our orders in local currency & his response and fix was very prompt! Thank you.

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It means a lot :)

ZEDE Paris

Excellent integration with Slack. I get all my orders straight to a slack channel and it is super fast. I actually wait and always keep an eye on Slack since it's even faster than Shopify official order notification ! And Chris is super nice and friendly. Oh and tracking by UTM is super useful to know if your campaign has worked or not directly.

March 5, 2019