Get Order Updates In Slack
Get order updates sent directly to Slack. We're the only app that includes discount, tags, and UTM tracking in your notifications!
Save Time On Reporting
Upgrade to get daily, weekly, and monthly order summaries and cut reporting time by 99% (maybe not 99% but you will save a lot of time!)
🆕 Abandon Checkout Alerts
Elite members can now get a daily summary of abandoned checkouts. Use these alerts to follow up with customers and make more sales.
About Reporty: A Better Slack Bot
Looking for a better Shopify and Slack app? Download the free Reporty (formerly Shoppy) app! Over 1,200,000 notifications delivered!
Reporty (formerly Shoppy) connects your Shopify store with Slack so you can receive important order notifications and summaries sent straight to Slack, reducing the amount of time you spend pulling order data and giving you more time to focus on growing your store.
We made Reporty because we wanted to receive Slack updates for new orders, but wanted these Slack updates to include discount codes used, tags, and Google Analytics/UTM associated with our orders. We tried every app that integrates Shopify with Slack, but we couldn't find anything that includes these valuable pieces of data.
So we built it ourselves.
Get critical order information automatically sent to your Slack channel
- Setup takes less than 30 seconds. Install the app, click the Add to Slack button, and you're done!
- Get automatic notifications sent to Slack for the following order events: new orders, cancelled orders, paid orders, partially fulfilled orders, and fulfilled orders.
- Choose what notifications you want sent to Slack. Only get the order events you care about sent to Slack.
- New order notifications include order ID, customer's name and email, delivery location, cart total, discount code used (if any), tags (if any), UTM tracking (if any), and a link to access the order in Shopify.
- Cancelled order notifications include order ID, customer's name and email, delivery location, refunded amount, and a link to access the order in Shopify.
- Order paid notifications include order ID, customer's name and email, delivery location, cart total, and a link to access the order in Shopify.
- Partially fullfiled order notifications include order ID, customer's name and email, delivery location, cart total, and a link to access the order in Shopify.
- Fulfilled order notifications include order ID, customer's name and email, delivery location, cart total, and a link to access the order in Shopify.
- For Elite users, you can manually trigger order and daily, weekly, or monthly summary notifications right in Slack using slash commands. Simply install Reporty, and then type "/reporty help" in your Slack channel to see a list of available commands. Shout out to Leandro for the feature request!
- New! Elite users can now get a daily summary of abandoned checkouts sent to Slack, which includes the customer's contact info, items in their checkout, and how much revenue was lost. Use these to follow up with your customers and drive more sales. Shout out to Kunal for the feature request!
- Google Analytics
2 order notification types
Free Slack commands
Unlimited notifications per type
Discounts in notification
Tags in notification
All Basic features plus
All order notification types
Select notification language
Customize notification appearance
All Premium features plus
Daily order summary notifications
Weekly order summary notifications
Monthly order summary notifications
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Shoppy is one of our favorite apps- provides incredible insights and up to the minute sales data for us within Slack! Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the review! Glad it’s helping you get the data and insights you need!
Super helpful tool for transparency within our organization - visibility has unlocked a ton for our culture. The developer is amazing and super helpful in setting Shoppy up exactly as needed.
Glad Shoppy and the automated summaries are helping to create a more transparent culture!
Great app! Very easy to setup and support has been prime so far. It seems to be the right way to connect your store to slack, hopefully they will increase more features soon.
Thanks for the review and I’m glad we were able to work together to add in multi-language support! Looking forward to adding more features in the future!