Shoppy Bot ‑ Smart Assistant

Shoppy Bot ‑ Smart Assistant

by Lightning in a Bot

Your personal data analyst, for automated and custom reports

The UniDragon

In honesty I'm still very young as a retail business. As a result, my reports are limited and useless--but i can see very clearly how helpful this app will be as I grow. It allows me to view many details that I honestly feel should be included in Shopify's reports--but Shopify apparently doesn't included very many default features outside the absolute basics in their accounts. This report app really fills in the gaps Shopify leaves, and it does so for free. It let's me look at sales detail by state, country, region, day, hour etc. I can look at many details that I'm curious on, which can help me recalibrate my ads and focus based on traffic patterns. This app is as good as it gets among free apps.

Wellen

Shoppy Bot is amazing. I use it in a few different ways and it saves myself and my team 10+ hours a week.

The first way is in helping with customer service. I can ask it questions about customers and orders so that I can quickly and efficiently respond to support with solutions rather than having to go back and forth trying to understand the issues. I am able to get tracking information, inventory and customer info all with a few basic questions.

Another main way that I currently use the bot is overall sales data, getting information quickly rather than doing Shopify exports and then having to work with the data in Excel. I can quickly compare the different parts of our business as well as what types of items are doing well. Letting us start to really make informed merchandising and demand planning decisions for the future.

The team is really helpful and anytime I have ideas / questions they are quick to respond and offer solutions. I find myself continually coming up with ideas that I send them, the more the bot can do, the less I have to.