ShopReviews ‑ Product Reviews

ShopReviews ‑ Product Reviews

by Waytoapps

Reviews, Product Reviews, photo reviews, Store reviews

the clothes brand

Great app and great customer service. They did a great job helping me in the problems I was facing. I needed assistance in getting my review stars to appear near the price section of my product page and they did the job for me.

LAS COSAS DE MUSITA

Uso la aplicación en mi tienda. Me encanta tener las estrellas debajo del producto y las reseñas con fotos

worldinglow

Thank you very much for setting options! Added the file and in it registered a code. You didn't even have to do anything yourself!

Montret

Great App. Good for stores still starting out. I needed more functionality though. I needed to sync my products already in store and this could only let me install one review at a time.

SHARP Knife Shop

Great app, great price. Support team was great at helping me through set up, quick responses got everything working super fast. Highly recommend.

Audi Lovers

Very good, customer team is great
..................................................................

alex's cycle

You guys are awesome!
The support team helped me to install in a timely manner.
Love this app and recommend to everyone!

Trakking Solutions

AWSOME APP! Really cheap, easy to use and effective. Support team might take a little bit to respond (2-3 days max) but they are really helpful and efficient. At least they respond not like other apps. Really recomend it!

Redneck Nation

They are adding new features all the time and have fixed a bunch of things that were glitchy. EDITED my review from 3 stars to 5 for the effort. NOW I highly recommend this ap!!!!

Hemp E

I installed this app a few days ago, and I'm really happy with it so far! Support is quick to respond, and has even customized my store by request, to make the star colors the same on my catalog page as I could set them up on my product page. It sounds like they're developing some other great options and features, and for the price, I couldn't be happier!

Previous 1 3