Reseñas (21)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de junio de 2024

This app has been so helpful in acquiring new customers and influencers to talk about our brand. Shopstars customer support is always fast and professional. Highly recommend for any small business trying to grow even bigger!

Menagerie Cosmetics
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2024

We gave this app a try after being reached out to via cold email and by supposedly a user on their platform asking us to be added (I don't think this was a real user asking us to be added, but an email they wrote themselves to get my attention to add their app).

We gave the app a try but it did not produce any results or generate any UGC being made by customers or any new leads gained during the 30 day trial period.

It also took around 1-2 weeks for our shop to even be listed on their marketplace.

I think the concept of this app has promise. But only works for stores that already have high traffic as this app does not help bring in new influencers or UGC to your store (their marketplace didn't get us any results).

I think the concept of this app has promise and could potentially be a lower cost and efficient way to gain UGC. But like many apps, they promise alot, but don't necessarily deliver. Maybe if this app didn't have a monthly fee but charged if a UGC of good quality was actually generated, then I would try this app again. I think giving 40% off for users that have less than 1000 followers was questionable to me for the app's settings they force you to set. You don't get to choose what thresholds of discounts you give to influencers of certain size.

Flair Fighter
Canadá
27 días usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Great support! thank you!

Simabrand
3 meses usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

Hey everyone! I wanted to share my experience with Shopstar—it's been a total game-changer for my business! Their "Buy Now, Post Later" feature has made collaborating with influencers so much easier. I've seen a great return on investment without the usual stress. If you're considering working with influencers to boost your business, I highly recommend giving Shopstar a try!

Qstomize.com
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

They have great support. Shawn was very helpful and answered all my questions. I am just starting so I can not say how well this works yet but the concept is interesting and I am looking forward to getting results.

Steel Pony
13 días usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

Just install and finish setting up. The idea is brilliant. The customer support reacts fast and responsibly. Noa is great!

ENACFIRE
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
19 días usando la aplicación
20 de marzo de 2024

Unique offering, great customer service!

Studio Sharon Guy
Israel
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

This app looks great, I am very excited to try it out. The customer service from Shawn was excellent!

Barefaced Beauty
Reino Unido
7 días usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2024

So amazed at how easy it's to set up the app and when I needed support Ben was very helpful and prompt with responses. Looking forward to seeing what we can achieve with this app.

Vegan Glow Skincare
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

Easy to use and the support is fantastic, especially happy with the help I received from Ben. Looking forward to seeing results.

Poison Arrow Retro