ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Modesty n Mind

Easy & quick to set up. I used it to integrate MailChimp with my website and it works excellently ~ highly recommend!

Stapling and Nailing Supplies Ltd

I used this app to assign some existing products to Amazon along with listing some new ones. Intuitive to use and when I encountered an issue with the theme. The support team were absolutely on in without delay as for a couple of other occasions where I had queries which were mainly due to my lack of techie knowledge - thank you team for being so helpful. About to upgrade to the next level

Moving Moments

I don't typically write bad reviews, but My orders aren't being tagged on mailchimp and I'm not able to send an email out to my customers. I added 2 tags in shopsync but in mailchimp it says there are no tags. Can you help me? Please email Josh@movingmoments.com

March 10, 2021

Hi there, I'll respond to this reveiw and also send you an email as mentioned. To get tagging working, it's a two-step process described here: https://support.shopsync.io/features/tag-mapper.

You'll first need to add the tags in the settings of ShopSync and then add the tags to your customers in Shopify. These need to be spelled exactly the same in order for them to sync. Also, you may also need to execute a Force Resync for past data to show up.

Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at support@shopsync.io if you continue to have any trouble.

AlmaKnit

Useless! Unsubscribes returning customers if they do not re-tick the checkbox in checkout. Only good thing is that I caught it so I can delete this app! Terrible to create an app that removes your best customers.

March 9, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We wanted to let you know that this behavior was patched on 10/12/20: https://shopsync.io/changelog.

Here is more information about it in our support area on how we handle those situations: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#subscribers-added-to-a-mailchimp-audience-prior-to-checking-out-in-your-shopify-store

If you're still having challenges with this after the update, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Turulata

Acabo de sincronizarla con mi tienda online así que no se como me va a funcionar, lo que echo mucho de menos es que no esté en español, tengo que estar todo el tiempo utilizando el traductor y es muy incómodo.

Unapologaytic

It just works! Perfect app for my needs. Easy to install and use. There were a few times when I had to refresh manually but all it took was clicking on a button and everything was back to normal. Thanks for the app.

Krus Market

Nice and fast, better than add manually the mailchimp code because ShopSync has automated sync and other nice add ons

Patagonia Bend

Super easy to use and connects our webstore with Mailchimp seamlessly. That's it. That's all I use it for.

Anvore

Great help from this app as it has transferred any subscriber who sign up on website directly to Mailchimp. Thanks.

Balteī Studīo

I used this app to syn all my order customer data from shopify to mailchimp and it was really quick and easy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40