ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Shop BBJ

Very Buggy, Whenever I want to update products onto a email template, it always ask me to reconnect my Shopify store.

July 30, 2021

Hello there!

Thanks so much for the feedback. We would like to point out that this is not an issue with ShopSync, but it could very well be a Mailchimp interface bug that we should submit to them to resolve.

ShopSync does not have any connection with the Mailchimp app itself, as our primary job is to get e-commerce data from your store into your Mailchimp account for segmenting or reporting etc.

Can you please reach out to your support team at Mailchimp and explain what's happening with your account? They should be able to help you resolve this issue. If you're still running into issues, you may also reach out to our support team as well and we'll be glad to assist further.

Thanks!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

It was unfortunate that our issue was not resolved, the CS team was very responsive and supportive.

the geeky bobbin

You totally broke my list. Subscribers are now switched to transactional only. You only brought over a small fraction of my order data. You archived a dozen automations, that I now have to recreate. MailChimp is telling me that I have to manually re-subscribe those subscribers, even though I took a backup. I guess you get what you pay for. This is beyond frustrating.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL

Cannot get orders synced into Mailchimp from shopify. When we had first order - it didn't sync for more than a week. We then clicked force resync and it did bring the order over. Then on second order - it didn't sync for a week again, clicked force resync - and it now wiped out the first order from the customer and didn't add the new one in. No way to get in touch to report a bug either... what a shame, it used to work like a charm. Also, we had 4 of our active automation campaigns archived by the Shopsync api!!!! WTH? How can an app that is supposed to sync contacts can even touch campaigns that we have active and running for our customers. HORRIBLE. And no way to get in touch with support either except for paying monthly. Why should we pay for fixing a bug that is none of our fault?

July 26, 2021

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to respond. Your store shows that it completed syncing and is processing data in real-time. It's possible there was some Shopify API rate limiting or queues that were waiting to process at the time the review was written; that's not totally unusual with how large the Shopify ecosystem is and how much data we're processing for our users.

In regards to the automations being archived, this is done so past customers do not receive emails. For example, let's say you have a "welcome automation" in Mailchimp running. When ShopSync is installed, it syncs all your customer/orders/products from when your store first came online. Because Mailchimp sees these past users as "new customers" it would send an email to customers from the very first one to the most recent. By archiving, it prevents these emails from going out to users who really don't need to receive an email.

Lastly, you can always get in touch with us at support@shopsync.io if you have questions. We're around Monday-Friday and typical response times are less than 1 business day.

LabOvens.net

WORST APP EVER. We had a store that wasn't even published yet and it started adding THOUSANDS of "customers" (very obviously spam) which it then synced to Mailchimp - which costs money to hold more subscribers! Such a waste of time. I don't even know why Shopify allows this garbage to be listed. I made a video showing some of the spam that was imported by ShopSync and also showing the store had no orders (again, it wasn't published yet). Take a look for yourself: https://www.screencast.com/t/eXDqBfuv8

July 21, 2021

Hello, we saw your review and wanted to respond right away. We're syncing these contacts to Shopify because they're in your Mailchimp Audience. This is done to keep both Mailchimp and Shopify with the correct subscriber status. You can learn more about how we sync here: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information.

Do you by chance have a pop-up form or opt-in form somewhere that is collecting these spam addresses? Feel free to contact us for any more questions or comments at support@shopsync.io. We're happy to help.

iLoveSportMx

Initially, the app doesn't work, customer service contacts me almost immediately after sending an email, they told me the app was fine, but later, sent another email telling me the app has some problems, but they were fixed. The sync was smooth and quick. I'm eager to start using the app.

July 21, 2021

Hi there, we wanted to let you know that issue has been resolved for users with one Mailchimp Audience. If you'd like to try again to install the app, it should work as expected.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io if you have any other questions.

Petra's Design Shop

I had subscribed for chat support a while ago and when I had my subscription made I have asked them for help via live chat and I got just an email from them telling me that I should subscribe for chat support before they can help me via chat. I just got sent some general information via email to solve a problem. I was waiting for hours for an answer but I did not got any further help . No answers via live chat and no emails but in the end they came back to me and explained it had to do with a kind of delay on their side. I still question this answer because I had this subscription a few days already before I had my first question via live chat made. This time delay cannot be a few days? In the end we were able to solve the problem via chat then. If you would like to reach them via chat they are working only at ET time. I give them 3 stars for now and if they turn to out to be really useful in future I may update my star rating to a higher score. I stay with them for now because far more difficult problems may arise in future and it is good to stay with them for now.

July 12, 2021

Hi there, we responded to your latest email and chat is now online. Please let us know how we can help!

FittedHats.com

There is absolutely no reason, why this app has to sync my products. Big red flag for us, and immediate uninstall.

July 12, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. The reason why we sync products over to Mailchimp is so you can utilize it in your email marketing. For example, say you'd like to make product recommendations on campaigns that are sent out in the future. Also, syncing of the products helps you segment and tag your customers in Mailchimp; it's a great value-add when you're trying to learn about what your customers are buying and following up after the transaction.

Let us know if you have any thoughts on why this wouldn't be ideal in your case, we're happy to consider any future enhancements. Feel free to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Carolyn Arends Shop

ShopSync provides a really necessary service and there customer support is great - however BE WARNED: If a customer purchases using Shop Pay, they are automatically converted to "transactional emails only" in Mailchimp without their intention or knowledge. And if we send the customer a gift card from our Shopify, the same thing happens. Really frustrating. I heard from Kyle at Shop Sync - he said they've asked Shopify to patch this issue. Here's hoping they get it fixed. I do think it's important for ShopSync users to know this issue exists until it is resolved. For now, I've disabled Shop Pay for my store and I am still using ShopSync.

Hojicha Co.

This app works like a charm. There's no difference between a native MailChimp integration and this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42