ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Silulo Online Store

I can not install, I'm stuck. It says turn cookies off and then does nothing fter that.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

November 13, 2019

Hi there, if you are running into browser issues loading ShopSync please follow this FAQ: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#troubleshooting-the-initial-sync.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to support@shopsync.io.

Cecilie Okada Design

As of November 1, 2019 you have to force to sync with Mailchimp. So if you have a small members, you can use it to sync when the customers are not active.

November 11, 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to respond. You do not need to execute a "force" sync for the app to work properly; ShopSync works quietly in the background as you gather new signups and get orders on your site.

I looked into our support area and do not see any tickets with your store URL attached to it. Feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or visit our FAQ's, we'll be glad to help.

The Tank Museum

This app has one major flaw - it unsubscribes your most engaged followers when they purchase from your store, unless they re-tick your receive emails button. They are aware of this and don't see it as a big issue, however it requires a lot of admin to manually undo it.

November 11, 2019

Thanks for getting in touch about the association between pop-up form subscribers and customers who are being unsubscribed at checkout later - there are a few things in play here. Let me take the opportunity to explain the issue in its entirety.

As things are designed currently, the pop-up form is triggered by Mailchimp, and the opt-in feature at checkout of your Shopify store function independently from one another. The pop-up form is triggered by Mailchimp and associates it with a particular Audience. Meanwhile, your Shopify store connects customers at checkout with the same MailChimp Audience.

Unfortunately, in some situations, it can create a subscriber status that is out of alignment. For example, if someone opts-in to a pop-up form initially, but later they do not opt-in at checkout, it would indeed unsubscribe them from Mailchimp.

We understand how this situation may not be ideal in all cases, but, we're following the directives of the customer at checkout. Since we are not seeing them subscribed in Shopify at the time of the transaction, we really have no other choice but to pass that user as unsubscribed to Mailchimp.

I'm sorry we don't have a perfect answer for this particular scenario, but please understand it's not the app entirely at fault here. Perhaps, a workaround for these edge-cases would be to put some text on the checkout page to encourage users to opt-in for certain communications?

Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have additional or follow-up questions.

MoonGlowCandle

Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues.

Sampleoidzmerch

great app, workes a treat, I have set up abandoned cart emails using MailChimp and this app

onlinemarkat

it took time to work as expected but the support team was very helpful and patient to get it work , thank you

NERDVIP

It doesn't work at all. I have to manually resync the data every time a new customer signs up, the email campaigns don't work, it's a disaster. Moving to Omnisend. This crappy app cost us tens of thousands of dollars.

Sanskreeti

No Issue, sync perfectly with Mailchimp, Happy about it, not only sync contact also sync product pics which is very helpful.

SafePal Wallet

I used this app to prompt my product, popup window for "buy two for free shipping", good app, solved a big problem for us.

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28