ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Ana Buendia

I used it to connect my mail chimp account and worked good. I been using it for three weeks, so there might be some features that I havent try at this time

Laromy

It's works very well and it helps to keep the information sync with my mailchimp account. So far I did not have and problem.

Bib and Tucker Clothing

Installing the app was super easy and the syncing back and forth is seamless. Highly recommend the app. Can’t believe We didn’t find it sooner.

TrainNsane

It is better for me now! all my contacts are sync thank you . hope it helps grow my customers. really easy to set up

The Inspired Gift Horse

So far very happy with ShopSync and I don't believe that will change. It allows me to continue with MailChimp and everything runs smoothly. One click install is great too. Thank you.

Aman.vas

Solved the issue super promptly! Thank you again! Susanne from Aman.vas .......................................................................................................................

Côté Cuir

Works very well. Installation is very easy. I'm happy to be able to continue to use MailChimp with ShopSync.

Oh My Spice

Very easy to install and works great with Mailchimp! We did not want to switch from Mailchimp and Shopsync made it easy to continue with business as usual

Differently

Worked like a dream ! Easily connected my store and refreshed my contacts in less than 5 minutes. This app was our solution for when mail chimp stopped its Shopify integration. Would highly recommend.

Crimson and Clover Studio

None of my automations are running and they were no help. They told me to contact Mailchimp but if your app is meant to be the middleman between Shopify and Mailchimp you should be able to do better than that. I am definitely not the only one.

July 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. Our app does not automatically attach to existing Mailchimp automations; we don't advertise that feature. Technically there isn't an option available for us to do so via Mailchimp platform or API. We would love to do an automatic migration if it were somehow feasible.

With that said, before installing ShopSync, we recommend that folks run the migration tool that Mailchimp has put out in their Knowledge Base. It's your best option to get things re-attached and running again: https://mailchimp.com/help/switch-shopify-shopsync/

If for any reason you did complete the migration, and the automations still aren't firing, you'll definitely want to reach out to Mailchimp to see if there's something under the hood that they can update. We're sorry for any hassle, but again we don't have any control over re-attaching Mailchimp automations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22