ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Get GFuel NZ

Works perfectly to sync Mailchimp, which is the reason for downloading. If you’re using Mailchimp for email marketing etc., use this app.

Cote Cuir Leather

We use this app for our 2 websites, we are happy to be able to synchronize our customers to our MailChimp email lists. Thank you!

5Gaming - Best Gaming Online shopping

Excellent thanks. I really like that app it's very useful and I suggest you to install it for your shopify store too.

Rubber Cottage

Support pretty much sucks. Support is very hard to contact. I did receive one response but what I was told never would happen never did. Most of my stats doubled and I can't get that problem corrected.

FB-Sport

It is literally exactly what I was looking for. Just makes my work much easier, and more efficiently. If only I have found it sooner. Nice APP, highly recommended.

Shopifide

This is an essential app for starting your Shopify store and building a customer email list, highly recommended thank you!

North Auckland Harley-Davidson

Perfect for cleaning up. we have 7000 sku's and 4000 out of stock at any one time. Zero Out cleans our shop only leaving the good stuff behind,

Paradise Packs

Magical Ducks

So far the app was easy to install and appears to do exactly what I need it to do. As my shop is brand new it will be a while before the final verdict is in but their support is outstanding and I highly recommend you try this app.

LoveLee Bath & Wax

I had some trouble getting ShopSync to connect with my store at first. I decided to give up & try again the next day. It worked perfect the second time I tried. I was using the same tablet, internet connection, etc both times, so I'm guessing it was just a glitch or something the first time. Once I got it connected with my store & mail chimp, I was able to quickly & easily export my mailing list from Shopify to Mail Chimp. This is the perfect way to be able to continue using Mail Chimp with Shopify, & I'm so grateful to have this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24