ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Boho Child

I used ShopSync to link Mailchimp due to their changes with Shopify. It was so easy to do & the best part is it's free

Altman Plants

The initial sync added 4,000 contacts to our MailChimp list. This moved us up to the next bracket for Mailchimp, costing us way more monthly. We do not know where they came from or why they were added once we synced with ShopSync. It would be cool if shopsync had reasonings or resolutions for this. Also your contact us page seems to not be working....

April 18, 2019

Hi Altman Plants, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and wanted to respond right away. There could be various reasons why subscriber counts have gone up after the initial sync. In most situations, we've seen that the legacy 'Mailchimp for Shopify' integration was previously installed, and contacts were not added to the list. This could've been with failures on submission to Mailchimp with merge tags being required, rejected by the API or just missed entirely. When ShopSync was activated, these customers have finally been added the list.

If you'd like to reach out to our support team with example emails you're not sure about, we're happy to do some more in depth analysis with you. Reach out to us anytime at support@shopsync.io.

ROCK CLUB, BABY

A great solution for those who want to keep using Mailchimp. It was easy to install and is working smoothly so far.

Ecoformatics

I used ShopSync to automate syncing my subscribers list between Shopify and MailChimp after they decided to part ways. ShopSync made it easy to import all my customers and adding new customers to my MailChimp list is going smoothly so far. Thanks ShopSync!

Wonton In A Million

I was a bit stressed about the disappearance of the Mailchimp for Shopify integration - but ShopSync stepped in and filled that role with very little setup required on my part. It was easy to connect and the integration is working great from what I can tell/test. Thought I would have to switch email providers; glad I don't have to.

LUFT-Little Universe of Filigree Thingies

Added the app because of the Mailchimp Shopify situation. It was easy to set up and performance-wise so far so good.

Precision Fitness

This app has been awesome and saves me a lot of time. Look forward to my continuous use of this app.

Mellow Mammals

Because Mailchimp and Shopify are parting ways... I needed an app to facilitate my mailing list. This app has worked great. Easy to set up and hassle free.

FEY Cosmetics

Hello, it is now about a week I am using this app. I migrated from the Mailchimp app.
So far so (very) good. Had only one issue (but I guess it was coming form Mailchimp): the abandoned cart series I set up previously did not work anymore after the migration. I had to recreate it.
No everything works well.

Yen Chee Design

I used this app to sync Mailchimp with Shopify. It was the only FREE option that I had. I would love to have Klayvio but it's more than I wanted to pay at the moment. I read the warnings of how emails were sent to old subscribers, but I had an even more strange thing happen. I had an additional 179 people imported into my mailchimp-emails that were never even on my subscriber or unsubscribe list, and totally unfamiliar to me. Has anyone else had that happen? I have no clue where these random emails came from, but suddenly they received my automated "thank you for subscribing" message and then I had to delete each person individually which wasted hours of time. For some reason mailchimp was not letting me delete multiples at a time. I don't know why this would happen, and now each time I delete a bunch of foreign emails they seem to keep getting added back in. I'm terrified to even use my mailchimp to send a mass email because I'm not sure who's going to get it. I'm tempted to bite the bullet and switch over to Klayvio.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9