ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Soul & Peace

It is easy to use and works perfectly. I used this app to connect with Mailchimp and didn't face any problem.

klaracosmetics_australia

I used this app to connect with Mailchimp, It was easy and fast to migrate the audiences. I highly recommend this app.

Long Table Distillery

I am not sure how it will work as it's a bit of a mystery. I had an import issue for an "Age Verification" field that was a required merge and their support put me through rigours that did not resolve the issue. The age verification field was a mandatory field and there was no alternative to map it to in the pop up field entries. I just mapped it to Customer Notes so it would merge my date between Shopify and Mailchimp but who knows if that can be changed later or fixed so it records proof of age properly - we sell alcohol so this is important!! I wish I could call and talk with someone but no such option exists so I am still riding blind and wondering if it will work at all - confidence is low right now.

October 21, 2020

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to reach back out. We also replied to your support ticket that was posted for some of your other questions. With the situation you're describing in the review, you would need to contact Mailchimp if you're having any trouble getting that age verification merge tag put in. Once that's done, ShopSync's merge tag mapper can populate data in that field with no issue. If you want to fill in past data for any reason, you could initiate a force resync from the ShopSync app inside of Shopify.

Please let us know if you need additional support around the features in ShopSync, we're happy to help anytime.

Hermes Press

It really helps with connecting to our mailing list! I would highly recommend it. If you use Mailchimp or other apps that can't connect directly to Shopify this is a great workaround.

Oakland Roots SC

The app technically works, but there is a glaring bug that I'm not sure anyone has figured out a workaround for. If you send an email to a subscribed customer through Mailchimp and they click through the email and make a purchase but do not check the email opt in at the check out page, they get changed to transactional emails only. Meaning that you can't send them marketing comms moving forward. This leads to your highest quality subscribers essentially being opted out. Also, if they make it through the check out process AND check the box to receive email comms, the data gets passed through to Mailchimp as if they are a new subscriber and will get put into whatever onboarding workflow you have set up (if you have an onboarding program for new subs). So yes, this app works, but it often provides an experience for the end user that can make you and your site look like you don't know what you're doing an ultimately can turn people off to buying your products. I hope this gets sorted out eventually.

October 19, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We wanted to let you know that this behavior was patched on 10/12: https://shopsync.io/changelog.

Here is more information about it in our support area on how we handle those situations: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information#subscribers-added-to-a-mailchimp-audience-prior-to-checking-out-in-your-shopify-store

If you're still having challenges with this after the update, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Arcadia

it's pretty easy and simple to install! love it! It sync my contacts and orders in a very short period of time.

Kentstead Media

Easy to set up (and trust me, I've had issues with other Shopify integrations) and I'm excited to use it!

Creations By Lyra Adams

So far, the set up and integration was super easy. I was able to connect Shopify store with my Mailchimp mail list and sync quickly.

Craftted

Simple and easy to follow. Not sure if this is partner of Mailchimp. Mailchimp has significantly increased their pricing plans and so i am thinking of switching to Klaviyo. Initially i was with MC because it was decent price but not so much anymore and Klaviyo has more to offer. ShopSync itself is just a connection app so simple and straightforward to use

Digital Design

really cool my audience on mailchimp grow every day and sales too :) i can take easyly care of my new subscribers in shopify on mailchimp soooocoooll

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36