ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

DiscountBodyShapers

It syncs with all other apps and I don't miss subscribers anymore. It subs with MailChimp, Shopify, privy, etc.

Nekid Swimwear

Does not work with Product Reco block of mailchimp. Only shows 1 product at a time. so if you choose to show 3/4 products, it's all the same one! Also, even with show New Arrivals option it shows dated product information! My item was on sale but it showed original price only. what a waste.

Handmade by Jenn LLC

Their customer service is not worth paying for. They were not able to help me with anything MailChimp related.

July 2, 2020

Hi there, here at ShopSync we can answer all of your questions regarding our application. We are not affiliated with Mailchimp and are unable to provide support for their app or how to use Mailchimp.

We're sorry to pass you off, but you can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

We'd greatly appreciate an updated review reflecting the experience with ShopSync's capabilities and what it is designed to do.

Cooper's Treats

I left it for a week and it never actually synced my customers (of which there were only 10). I got an email from ShopSync asking me to review, so I responded and explained the issue, but I didn't get a response. So yeah, totally broken with no support. Definitely don't bother.

June 29, 2020

At the moment, we see your store connected and sending data, with transactions pushing over to Mailchimp as recent as in the last hour. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

K-Lee Designs

Was easy to set up and works great!
Only have abandoned cart automations which seems to be working.
No problems so far.
Thanks for being free :)

Alce Nero Shop

Easy to use but double opt-in doesn't seems to work. Even if activated, the users are automatically subscribed without confirmation.

Skin Perfect Brothers

I tried to install it, I read the reviews, did everything I could to make this app work. But in the end, it just keeps telling me to click on the button and refresh or install it again from the app. Still doesn't work. Spent so much time on this. this is a very inconvenient app.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Baddie All Night

This app is great! So far I like it. I use it to integrate my MailChimp account with my Shopify store since the Mailchimp app isn’t offered on the Shopify app store anymore

Brutal Art

Installation Is easy and the initial sync is working, however impossible after to sync any new entry except if I am forcing new sync.
The most frustrating issue is to have to pay to access support to solve the issus

Keyport

We got Shopify up and running pretty quickly, and it works very fluidly with MailChimp, updating it almost immediately. When we had a couple of challenges with a complex migration from another ecommerce platform, Ryan was extremely helpful and stayed with us for quite a while to ensure we got everything migrated and syncing correctly. Very happy so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32