ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Luxe 39

Put this app in place when shopify and mailchimp fell out. Easy to install and sends list to mailchimp seamlessly. I had a slight issue with existing automated emails not sending and shopsync customer service were very quick to come back to direct me how to rectify the issue.

Amber Grove

We were after an uncomplicated free app to send our new contacts to our Mailchimp account. Shopsync had the link up an running in seconds with nothing really to do from our end. Great little app. Thank you developers.

No. 7 Pickery Place

App works exactly as described and is very easy to set up. Very intuitive to use and requires very little prior knowledge

AOD Colombo (Pvt) Ltd

Great app, especially with the option to redirect broken links. We can recommend this app to every store.

ReDiscovery Haven

This app has allowed me to continue using my existing communication system! Can't believe how cost effective it was :)

Force USA

I use this app to sync with Mailchimp and it works great. I haven't had any issues with it.

The app was easy to set up, and once I turned it on and did the initial setup I didn't have to do anything else.

Thank you ShopSync for this great app!!!!

Venus Counter - your skincare scout

I connected Mailchimp in the past and it was more more difficult than now with ShopSync. Very easy to connect now.

Dirty Company Clothing

I was nervous about using something other than MailChimp for my email campaigns but ShopSync made it soooo easy to connect. Very reliable!

BraEasy

This was super easy and fast to do. No problems at all. I would recommend using this app for your Shopify to MailChimp integration. You don't need to be an expert at all.

Katie Goes Platinum

Very easy to setup and connect my mailchimp and shopify. Thanks for creating this great and useful product!