ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

NEPTN Россия

All good! Syncs great Mailchimp and Shopify. Seems like almost instant. Had no any issues. Thank you for great work!

Churchill Street

I’m new to using Shopify but I used the app to sync with mail chimp and it worked perfectly immediately. Very user friendly. Very happy with the app.

Laromy

It's works very well and it helps to keep the information sync with my mailchimp account. So far I did not have and problem.

Bib and Tucker Clothing

Installing the app was super easy and the syncing back and forth is seamless. Highly recommend the app. Can’t believe We didn’t find it sooner.

TrainNsane

It is better for me now! all my contacts are sync thank you . hope it helps grow my customers. really easy to set up

The Inspired Gift Horse

So far very happy with ShopSync and I don't believe that will change. It allows me to continue with MailChimp and everything runs smoothly. One click install is great too. Thank you.

Aman.vas

Solved the issue super promptly! Thank you again! Susanne from Aman.vas .......................................................................................................................

Côté Cuir

Works very well. Installation is very easy. I'm happy to be able to continue to use MailChimp with ShopSync.

Oh My Spice

Very easy to install and works great with Mailchimp! We did not want to switch from Mailchimp and Shopsync made it easy to continue with business as usual

Differently

Worked like a dream ! Easily connected my store and refreshed my contacts in less than 5 minutes. This app was our solution for when mail chimp stopped its Shopify integration. Would highly recommend.