ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

FB-Sport

It is literally exactly what I was looking for. Just makes my work much easier, and more efficiently. If only I have found it sooner. Nice APP, highly recommended.

Shopifide

This is an essential app for starting your Shopify store and building a customer email list, highly recommended thank you!

North Auckland Harley-Davidson

Perfect for cleaning up. we have 7000 sku's and 4000 out of stock at any one time. Zero Out cleans our shop only leaving the good stuff behind,

Paradise Packs

Magical Ducks

So far the app was easy to install and appears to do exactly what I need it to do. As my shop is brand new it will be a while before the final verdict is in but their support is outstanding and I highly recommend you try this app.

Adventuress, Inc.

So far it is working well! I will know more when I use it longer. I will update my review as I continue with my business :)

72 Thoughts Apparel co

So far so good, works as expected. Synced perfectly with mailchimp. Helped my sync my contacts for my mailing list.

PauseCadeau.com

Everything great !!! The app does the work properly, easy to install and easy to process.
Just good things to say about it.

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Installation was quick and easy and it allows me to keep using Mailchimp for my Shopify website
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

therozayquartz

so far since the breakup between mailchimp and shopify this app has been the best sidechick ever! Very pleased so far.