ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Fallen Footwear US

I think Mailchimp is the best email marketing platform available and ShopSync make the integration as easy and reliable as it must be

Ambideluxe GmbH

Very good, i use it to sync my shopify store with mailchimp and it works very good. Thank you for this great app! I would recommend it absolutely to everyone who has mailchimp or wants to use it and combine it with his shopify store in a fast, simple way.

Lin-Manuel Miranda. Legit.

No complaints here - did the job of moving the 200K customer list post Mailchimp-Shopify breakup without issue. Just recently cleaned up the customer list and using the forced synch feature to repoint the new list. We reached out for support and got the usually pay request but also a quick note on how to do the reset - that shows they care - worth the 5 stars. For what it's worth I would have paid $50 or so for the functionality to migrate way back when. Paying a monthly fee is a bit unnecessary since we've only used it 2x. Maybe a one-time support fee ask - you guys deserve it.

Halo2go

I would have loved to know this app worked with my old Mailchimp account. Never got info from Shopify about that. Just tired it last week and their customer support was awesome. Nice to see support teams switched on and look forward to using the app!

Radhica

Love it. This is an easy solution to sync customer information to Mailchimp. Special thanks to their caring support, who went the extra mile to help us with a temporary sync issue on our store. Highly recommended!

MoonGlowCandle

Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues.

Sampleoidzmerch

great app, workes a treat, I have set up abandoned cart emails using MailChimp and this app

onlinemarkat

it took time to work as expected but the support team was very helpful and patient to get it work , thank you

Sanskreeti

No Issue, sync perfectly with Mailchimp, Happy about it, not only sync contact also sync product pics which is very helpful.

SafePal Wallet

I used this app to prompt my product, popup window for "buy two for free shipping", good app, solved a big problem for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21