ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

COOKINA

The staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. It was a no brainer for us to upgrade to pro since our sync options are a bit more advanced. Well worth it because honestly, Shopify, Mailchimp and in our case, Salesforce, are not the greatest at helping us find solutions to the little glitches that all three keep blaming the other for.

uPVC.com.au

Excellent integration! ) AAA+++
Just what is required to sync with MailChimp...
Saves me the labour time of adding contacts manually!

Art of Kava

any help at all is reserved for pro. Absolutely horrible customer service because there is none unless you meet a certain requirement. At the very least your app should work as promised, even without support. Edit to respond to the reply: I connected with your team by mistake. Your team immediately told me that they wouldnt help me without looking at the message and told me if I wanted help I'd have to upgrade to pro. They could have read my email acknowledged that it was an error and send me kindly on my way. they did not however do that. Instead they sent a canned response that was completely irrelevant to the email. Which IS the definition of horrible customer service. I use your service and had this experience and decided it was noteworthy to share. I received a nice email response from the founder who addressed the issue. There's a lot of work that needs to be done on ur csr dept.

September 7, 2021

Hi Art of Kava, for one-on-one support via chat or email we do reserve that for our Pro users. However, if you're having fundamental syncing problems we don't mind helping everyone. For folks that don't require the Pro plan, we have an extensive knowledge base that can answer most questions about ShopSync: https://support.shopsync.io/.

Lastly, I looked into your note that came into our support desk. The question was more centered around two apps that are not affiliated with ShopSync. I would suggest reaching out to either Shopify or Recharge for further assistance.

Print and Proper

Great support team always happy to answer all questions. It says what it says it will do however issues do arise if you have double opt-in on Mailchimp side. They have to work with Mailchimp and Shopify bugs so kudos to you guys for doing your best!

Arts on Hats Official

I do not get subscribers synced into Mailchimp from Shopify. The app does not function properly. No idea why and there is no chat support for the the free subscription.

August 16, 2021

Hi there, would it be possible for you to reach out to the customer support team to discuss the issue you're experiencing? We do not have a record of questions from your store and we would be happy to work through any issues you're experiencing. There can be valid reasons why subscribers aren't being subscribed, e.g. customers don't subscribe to marketing at checkout, use checkout methods like Shop Pay, PayPal, etc. that don't currently allow customers to opt-in to marketing, etc.

We see that your site is still using our app, completed syncing today, and is processing data in real-time. We can be contacted at support@shopsync.io.

Lastly, chat is reserved for our paying customers because we have to staff real humans to answer questions. If for any reason chat isn't available and you're a Pro user, you can always browse our support docs for quick answers at https://support.shopsync.io/. Otherwise, hit us up with any initial syncing questions at no charge and we can help out.

Shop BBJ

Very Buggy, Whenever I want to update products onto a email template, it always ask me to reconnect my Shopify store.

July 30, 2021

Hello there!

Thanks so much for the feedback. We would like to point out that this is not an issue with ShopSync, but it could very well be a Mailchimp interface bug that we should submit to them to resolve.

ShopSync does not have any connection with the Mailchimp app itself, as our primary job is to get e-commerce data from your store into your Mailchimp account for segmenting or reporting etc.

Can you please reach out to your support team at Mailchimp and explain what's happening with your account? They should be able to help you resolve this issue. If you're still running into issues, you may also reach out to our support team as well and we'll be glad to assist further.

Thanks!

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

It was unfortunate that our issue was not resolved, the CS team was very responsive and supportive.

the geeky bobbin

You totally broke my list. Subscribers are now switched to transactional only. You only brought over a small fraction of my order data. You archived a dozen automations, that I now have to recreate. MailChimp is telling me that I have to manually re-subscribe those subscribers, even though I took a backup. I guess you get what you pay for. This is beyond frustrating.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL

We couldn't get custom orders synced into Mailchimp from shopify. But the team was very helpful and fixed this going forward. Also, we had 4 of our active automation campaigns archived by the Shopsync api. But again, this was fixed and shouldn't happen in future. The products usually sync like a charm, as do contacts. Orders now are syncing without any issues too. Thank you

July 26, 2021

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to respond. Your store shows that it completed syncing and is processing data in real-time. It's possible there was some Shopify API rate limiting or queues that were waiting to process at the time the review was written; that's not totally unusual with how large the Shopify ecosystem is and how much data we're processing for our users.

In regards to the automations being archived, this is done so past customers do not receive emails. For example, let's say you have a "welcome automation" in Mailchimp running. When ShopSync is installed, it syncs all your customer/orders/products from when your store first came online. Because Mailchimp sees these past users as "new customers" it would send an email to customers from the very first one to the most recent. By archiving, it prevents these emails from going out to users who really don't need to receive an email.

Lastly, you can always get in touch with us at support@shopsync.io if you have questions. We're around Monday-Friday and typical response times are less than 1 business day.

LabOvens.net

WORST APP EVER. We had a store that wasn't even published yet and it started adding THOUSANDS of "customers" (very obviously spam) which it then synced to Mailchimp - which costs money to hold more subscribers! Such a waste of time. I don't even know why Shopify allows this garbage to be listed. I made a video showing some of the spam that was imported by ShopSync and also showing the store had no orders (again, it wasn't published yet). Take a look for yourself: https://www.screencast.com/t/eXDqBfuv8

July 21, 2021

Hello, we saw your review and wanted to respond right away. We're syncing these contacts to Shopify because they're in your Mailchimp Audience. This is done to keep both Mailchimp and Shopify with the correct subscriber status. You can learn more about how we sync here: https://support.shopsync.io/using-shopsync/syncing-information.

Do you by chance have a pop-up form or opt-in form somewhere that is collecting these spam addresses? Feel free to contact us for any more questions or comments at support@shopsync.io. We're happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43