ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Essential Being Co., LLC

I use this app to sync to Mailchimp. It does a great job except that new subscribers no longer appear in Shopify. I didn’t realize I was getting new subscribers until I logged into Mailchimp

Stona

I thought my installation was done with Mailchimp since Mailchimp dissapeared from Shopify, but I just click on the ShopSync app and shows it is not connected. A message with "Temporary Installation Cookie Must Be Set
Your browser is preventing the installation of ShopSync. A temporary cookie must be set by clicking here." comes up, but after clicking and refreshing nothing happens and the app still does not work. Please help

UPDATE: The problem was solved and it was indeed related to the browser. Thank you!

February 10, 2020

Hi Stona, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely.

If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Perfect Drinks LTD

Basic functionality works well - I've not had it installed long.

They do keep spamming asking for reviews though, with no way to unsubscribe.

August 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using ShopSync. We apologize for any hassle with communications coming your way that you did not want to receive. If you would like to opt-out from these, simply click the Disable button next to ShopSync Communications inside the app.

LoveLee Bath & Wax

I had some trouble getting ShopSync to connect with my store at first. I decided to give up & try again the next day. It worked perfect the second time I tried. I was using the same tablet, internet connection, etc both times, so I'm guessing it was just a glitch or something the first time. Once I got it connected with my store & mail chimp, I was able to quickly & easily export my mailing list from Shopify to Mail Chimp. This is the perfect way to be able to continue using Mail Chimp with Shopify, & I'm so grateful to have this app.

Ana Buendia

I used it to connect my mail chimp account and worked good. I been using it for three weeks, so there might be some features that I havent try at this time

Bunny Bikini Hut

Quick and easy to install and seems to be working 90%. I did notice that my Shopify pop-up form no longer worked after installing this update (customers were not receiving my automation emails), but the other forms on my website seem to working the same as usual. Would definitely recommend this app as a solution to for the Shopify X Mailchimp breakup.

VYEN

First time Mailchimp user and didn’t realise that Mailchimp has parted way with Shopify. Luckily Shopsync is available to enable Mailchimp availability to my Shopify store. So far so good.

Savorista Coffee

So far so good. I had some problems setting it up, but the ShopSync team was much more helpful than Mailchimp's team.

The app seems to do what it says it will do and I haven't had any problems once I've been up and running

Bodacious 10 Cosmetics

Needed this since Shopify won’t connect to MailChimp. Connected to mailchimp and imported my customers. Got the job done.

Fachsprache.org

We were forced to migrate from the native MC integration like everyone else. Good for a free tool and that has to be appreciated. Still, migration led to a lot of unwanted emails being triggered. They cover this in their documentation and provide a way to probably avoid this, but in the end, it did not work for us. The cause being a MailChimp bug I hope this will be resolved soon as we currently have to put many extra hours to check on campaigns.

June 15, 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to get in touch to clarify the comments around the migration process and unwanted emails going out.

We're sorry if you had that happen, but we've tried to make it clear on what to expect before installation. The issues around triggering welcome emails is a confirmed Mailchimp bug with internal timestamps that we do not have control over. It is not a result of anything we've engineered incorrectly in the ShopSync app.

We hope you enjoy using ShopSync, please let us know if you need additional help. We can be reached anytime at support@shopsync.io.

Previous 1