ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Ana Ráez & Lencería Provocativa

Por favor, ¿dónde puedo aprender esta aplicación?
Necesito hacer landing pages, tickets de descuento, campañas, dónde puedo aprender?
Gracias.

ParadimeCoins

10/10. I needed this o synch to mailchimp and does exactly that. simple and easy. No complaints. Get it

Levine Autobody Supply

App has been running for over a year now ( Ever since Mail Chimp killed off its own App) And we have yet to have any problems. We are about to go live with another Site and will be using ShopSync with that one as well. There is one Issue on the Mail Chimp side with Ongoing welcome e-mails re sending when Syncing with shopify, so you have to Archive your Campaigns before install (witch dose suck) But ShopSync support says both sides are trying to resolve this problem. Other then that I am vary happy with this App.
Levine Auto and Truck Parts.

Fallen Footwear US

I think Mailchimp is the best email marketing platform available and ShopSync make the integration as easy and reliable as it must be

Ambideluxe GmbH

Very good, i use it to sync my shopify store with mailchimp and it works very good. Thank you for this great app! I would recommend it absolutely to everyone who has mailchimp or wants to use it and combine it with his shopify store in a fast, simple way.

Lin-Manuel Miranda. Legit.

No complaints here - did the job of moving the 200K customer list post Mailchimp-Shopify breakup without issue. Just recently cleaned up the customer list and using the forced synch feature to repoint the new list. We reached out for support and got the usually pay request but also a quick note on how to do the reset - that shows they care - worth the 5 stars. For what it's worth I would have paid $50 or so for the functionality to migrate way back when. Paying a monthly fee is a bit unnecessary since we've only used it 2x. Maybe a one-time support fee ask - you guys deserve it.

Halo2go

I would have loved to know this app worked with my old Mailchimp account. Never got info from Shopify about that. Just tired it last week and their customer support was awesome. Nice to see support teams switched on and look forward to using the app!

Radhica

Love it. This is an easy solution to sync customer information to Mailchimp. Special thanks to their caring support, who went the extra mile to help us with a temporary sync issue on our store. Highly recommended!

MoonGlowCandle

Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues. Worked to connect mailchimp without issues.

Sampleoidzmerch

great app, workes a treat, I have set up abandoned cart emails using MailChimp and this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22