ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

COOKINA

The staff is knowledgeable and very helpful. It was a no brainer for us to upgrade to pro since our sync options are a bit more advanced. Well worth it because honestly, Shopify, Mailchimp and in our case, Salesforce, are not the greatest at helping us find solutions to the little glitches that all three keep blaming the other for.

uPVC.com.au

Excellent integration! ) AAA+++
Just what is required to sync with MailChimp...
Saves me the labour time of adding contacts manually!

Print and Proper

Great support team always happy to answer all questions. It says what it says it will do however issues do arise if you have double opt-in on Mailchimp side. They have to work with Mailchimp and Shopify bugs so kudos to you guys for doing your best!

iLoveSportMx

Initially, the app doesn't work, customer service contacts me almost immediately after sending an email, they told me the app was fine, but later, sent another email telling me the app has some problems, but they were fixed. The sync was smooth and quick. I'm eager to start using the app.

July 21, 2021

Hi there, we wanted to let you know that issue has been resolved for users with one Mailchimp Audience. If you'd like to try again to install the app, it should work as expected.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@shopsync.io if you have any other questions.

Carolyn Arends Shop

ShopSync provides a really necessary service and there customer support is great - however BE WARNED: If a customer purchases using Shop Pay, they are automatically converted to "transactional emails only" in Mailchimp without their intention or knowledge. And if we send the customer a gift card from our Shopify, the same thing happens. Really frustrating. I heard from Kyle at Shop Sync - he said they've asked Shopify to patch this issue. Here's hoping they get it fixed. I do think it's important for ShopSync users to know this issue exists until it is resolved. For now, I've disabled Shop Pay for my store and I am still using ShopSync.

Hojicha Co.

This app works like a charm. There's no difference between a native MailChimp integration and this app.

entgiftungsprogramm

Worked great. No Problems. Easy setup. Quickly done. The initial synchronization was completed within 15 minutes. Thank you for offering this extension for free.

Cobb Grill Canada

Really grateful for this app! Keeps me connected to ol Mailchimp. This is really great for a free product. Thank you
www.mycobb.ca

MODA515.COM

so far so good, cant wait to get started. hopefully the rest its as simple and user friendly as the begginning.

Wash Cómics

Una app muy útil, se sincroniza sin problemas con Mailchimp y permite una integración perfecta. Altamente recomendable para evitar dolores de cabeza.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28