ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Kanso Collars

This is a no-fuss app that does exactly what it says it will do. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We sell Swarovski crystal cat collars and this app saved our butts when Mailchimp left Shopify. We are very happy. Thank you.

BearGenie

Extremely pleased with the app, works just like it used to be when MailChimp was available in Shopify

Hello Merch

Super bummed about MailChimp & Shopify parting ways, but ShopSync came to the rescue. We have a lot of data, so it was a bit slow, but I'm not complaining. Working like a dream. Thanks

Cottonwood Music Emporium

The ShopSync app works wonderfully to connect my customers, products & discounts to my MailChimp account. It was easy to install and only took seconds to setup. Highly recommended.

Benvenuti

La aplicación funciona de maravilla muchas gracias !!! Ningún error en la sincronización y funciona perfectamente

Imready2 SriLanka

This app does exactly what it says! Very easy to install and seamlessly connects to shopify store. Thanks

Catholic Online Shopping

Importing data to one of the many Shopify stores I involved with was simple and took literally 2 mins. Import took over a week to complete and is working just like the old Mailchimp for Shopify app.

Great app and many thanks to the ShopSync team for pulling through when a whole lot of people needed you.

Tame The Sun - Sun Safe Girls Swimwear UPF50+

Very easy to install and seamlessly connects to shopify store. If I can work it out anyone can. Great app

My Guest Book

Started using when MailChimp and Shopify no longer synced and the download and set up was a breeze so impressed so far.

Anchor-Caddie

Just used this app since Shopify no longer works with MailChimp and the transition was super easy and free. Shopify recommended some apps but, all of them costs. With a small store like mine, I couldn't see spending money on another app. Thanks ShopSync!