ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Club Patas Sucias

This app does just what it is meant to do: sync between Shopify and Mailchimp. The transition was smooth and almost imperceptible. Also, this app is free and that´s a good thing to consider.

YES HIM Education

This app deserves the 5 stars. At no cost it provided an easy fix to the broken link between MailChimp and Shopify. Thanks again. I see that ShopSync replies to reviews farily often, I hope their support team replies as fast as with reviews, if there's any support needed. Currently, there's no support needed, because the app works like a charm. Thanks again.

Grand Stories Design

Works great! And was very easy to install. (A great way to get around the Shopify/Mailchimp non-coorporation.)

The Afro Hair & Skin Co.

A great help, very easy to install and allowed me to use Mailchimp formarketing for my business ( The Afro Hair & Skin Co.) with no problems after their seperation from Shopify. Thank you ShopSync.

- The Afro Hair & Skin Co.

הליקס, מערכות לימוד אנגלית

After the original MC for Shopify app was retired, I got a recommendation from the MC support to install ShopSync.
The Installation process was easy and to the point, and the app itself seems better designed than the original app.
I haven't had a sale since installation yet, but All previous data have been imported to MC.

EUK store

Best solution to connect to your Mailchimp account. Highly recommended. Now mailchimp account working in my shopify store for free. Thank you ShopSync.

TechCaban

I was worried when I learned MailChimp will not be available again on Shopify before a friend recommended ShopSync to me, it is just amazing and all I can say is THANK YOU ShopSync.

TC Straps

With MailChimp going away we signed up with ShopSync and the transition was flawless. Everything is working as planned and it turns out to be a great way to add people to my MC lists.

And, as it turns out the price is right.

Lounge Decor Plus

Great app to maintain MailChimp integration. Followed the MailChimp tutorial to set it up ShopSync, and it worked like a charm. Imported the entire mail list with no issues. New signups are getting transferred over as soon as they arrive. Working great so far :)

Renda3 Shop

ShopSync Simply incredible. I found this APP that is very simple to install and use when integrating Shopify with Mailchimp. Highly recommend to all!