ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

BetterWall

So far so good. Easy to install and sync up with MailChimp! I emailed with a question and they got back to me within a couple of hours.

Boosa Tech

Honestly, I couldn't expect anything more from an app. It worked exactly as promised, I received excellent email support when I had dumb questions, and it's free. 5 stars, easy.

PetHaus

So far so good! The change over took a few hours with our large list but we didn't have any initial problems with automated messages etc after carefully following the instructions.

Beautiful Hair Products & Accessories Store

ShopSync made the transition from MailChimp for Shopify to simply continuing using MailChimp for my email marketing needs such a smooth experience. I felt like I didn't skip a beat!

Ecolo.luca

Easy to connect with Mailchimp. I recommend it.
I like it very much.............................................................

Full Belly Pickles

I used this app to continue using Mailchimp with my Shopify store. It’s very easy to use and worked as advertised glitch and problem free.

Eastern Love Affair

We used this as an integration app for Mailchimp and we had no issues with it as of now. Happy this app exists so we can keep using Shopify and Mailchimp.

Kylies Professional Makeup

Thank goodness for ShopSync!
Followed the instructions and setup all went very smoothly.
Just 4 days in so far but it is syncing everything as promised.
This wonderful app has eased my anger toward Shopify but I have not forgotten the stress it caused.

Will Black

So far so good with Mailchimp migration. Keep things tidy, guys! Look forward to continued support for my favourite CRM. Rock on, Will

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Smooth transition to keep MC up and connected to my store. So far so good and even got support in this busy time. Hope it stays supported, etc.