ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Enchantfully

This app helped me to seamlessly utilize Mailchimp. All of my customer contacts synced easily. Great App!

Violate The Dress Code

Since Mailchimp and Shopify parted ways ShopSync came in as a savior. We still bring in the same amount of signups and it works seamlessly. The staff was an amazing asset helping set it up!

Sell your stuff online

We LOVE this app and used it on multiple stores effortlessly. It's the best choice to connect Mailchimp and Shopify. No need to look any further: this is your (FREE!) solution!

Classic Dressage Collection

In the words of Apples famous tagline, "it just works". Excellent support and has ben the pivotal app in our shop. Thoroughly recommended

Kanso Collars

This is a no-fuss app that does exactly what it says it will do. Check out our store at www.kansocollars.com if you want to see the app in action. We sell Swarovski crystal cat collars and this app saved our butts when Mailchimp left Shopify. We are very happy. Thank you.

BearGenie

Extremely pleased with the app, works just like it used to be when MailChimp was available in Shopify

Hello Merch

Super bummed about MailChimp & Shopify parting ways, but ShopSync came to the rescue. We have a lot of data, so it was a bit slow, but I'm not complaining. Working like a dream. Thanks

Cottonwood Music Emporium

The ShopSync app works wonderfully to connect my customers, products & discounts to my MailChimp account. It was easy to install and only took seconds to setup. Highly recommended.

Benvenuti

La aplicación funciona de maravilla muchas gracias !!! Ningún error en la sincronización y funciona perfectamente

Imready2 SriLanka

This app does exactly what it says! Very easy to install and seamlessly connects to shopify store. Thanks