ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Wild Tree Essentials

Transition from mailchimp app on my shopify store to bridging it with shopsync once shopify stopped supporting mailchimp was seamless

Outgo

So far so good! Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Saved me time & effort!

SaroshSalman

Thank GOD, we would have gone crazy if this app was not there ! Mailchimp is soul of our business & we can't expect to live without it. 5 Star to the integration process & yes its working very smooth. highly recommended.

Freezy Freakies

So far so good. Their support has been great despite the fact I'm sure they got flooded with inquiries around the May 12 deadline. Answered three of my questions rapidly and thoroughly. Post sync, I also ended up with more subscribers than I originally had, so hopefully there's no major issue there. Regardless, I'm super thankful this app exists because the other solutions were going to burn some serious time, and this app at least provides a bridge in case you want to test the other email solutions while still having a fully functional mailchimp. Thanks ShopSync!

MultipleSupplements.com

Easy to install and works exactly as intended. Thanks to the ShopSync team for providing this app...

Ahuriri Pharmacy Ltd | New Zealand online chemist for gifts, cosmetics and supplements

ShopSync is working well to integrate my store with mailchimp. It has allowed us to continue using both platforms. Their help desk have been willing and quick to respond to enquiries.

Athena Allergy, Inc.

So far, so good. I had problems with error messages and a server issue, probably from everyone changing at the same time, and received a personal and friendly email within 30 secs explaining just that. My numbers remain the same.
The app is free and everything else I looked at switching to was A LOT more expensive.
Thank you ShopSync.

Tropic Isle Living

This app works as advertised. Just started using it but no problems so far with setup. I hope I will have no problems in the future as well. At least there is a substitute for MailChimp.

surgicalcaps.com

Awesome 5 stars , simple easy to switch to keep mailchimp connected / running from Shopify just follow the direction. If you have a lot 20K+ of products, customers, orders it will take days to sync up. Also in mailchimp the abandon cart email sequence will have to saved as templates and moved to start a NEW ab cart sequence hooked to sync shopsync. The old sync in shopify for mailchimp doesn't work, transfer over. A+ app. 150% easy to use operate.

Alexander August

Thank you so much for this app! Read countless reviews on other programs, but glad so I found this one!