ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

TechCaban

I was worried when I learned MailChimp will not be available again on Shopify before a friend recommended ShopSync to me, it is just amazing and all I can say is THANK YOU ShopSync.

TC Straps

With MailChimp going away we signed up with ShopSync and the transition was flawless. Everything is working as planned and it turns out to be a great way to add people to my MC lists.

And, as it turns out the price is right.

Lounge Decor Plus

Great app to maintain MailChimp integration. Followed the MailChimp tutorial to set it up ShopSync, and it worked like a charm. Imported the entire mail list with no issues. New signups are getting transferred over as soon as they arrive. Working great so far :)

Renda3 Shop

ShopSync Simply incredible. I found this APP that is very simple to install and use when integrating Shopify with Mailchimp. Highly recommend to all!

BetterWall

So far so good. Easy to install and sync up with MailChimp! I emailed with a question and they got back to me within a couple of hours.

Boosa Tech

Honestly, I couldn't expect anything more from an app. It worked exactly as promised, I received excellent email support when I had dumb questions, and it's free. 5 stars, easy.

PetHaus

So far so good! The change over took a few hours with our large list but we didn't have any initial problems with automated messages etc after carefully following the instructions.

Beautiful Hair Products & Accessories Store

ShopSync made the transition from MailChimp for Shopify to simply continuing using MailChimp for my email marketing needs such a smooth experience. I felt like I didn't skip a beat!

Ecolo.luca

Easy to connect with Mailchimp. I recommend it.
I like it very much.............................................................

Full Belly Pickles

I used this app to continue using Mailchimp with my Shopify store. It’s very easy to use and worked as advertised glitch and problem free.