ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Eastern Love Affair

We used this as an integration app for Mailchimp and we had no issues with it as of now. Happy this app exists so we can keep using Shopify and Mailchimp.

Kylies Professional Makeup

Thank goodness for ShopSync!
Followed the instructions and setup all went very smoothly.
Just 4 days in so far but it is syncing everything as promised.
This wonderful app has eased my anger toward Shopify but I have not forgotten the stress it caused.

Will Black

So far so good with Mailchimp migration. Keep things tidy, guys! Look forward to continued support for my favourite CRM. Rock on, Will

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Smooth transition to keep MC up and connected to my store. So far so good and even got support in this busy time. Hope it stays supported, etc.

Wild Tree Essentials

Transition from mailchimp app on my shopify store to bridging it with shopsync once shopify stopped supporting mailchimp was seamless

Outgo

So far so good! Imported all contacts and Mailchimp still functions just like it did before. Saved me time & effort!

SaroshSalman

Thank GOD, we would have gone crazy if this app was not there ! Mailchimp is soul of our business & we can't expect to live without it. 5 Star to the integration process & yes its working very smooth. highly recommended.

Freezy Freakies

So far so good. Their support has been great despite the fact I'm sure they got flooded with inquiries around the May 12 deadline. Answered three of my questions rapidly and thoroughly. Post sync, I also ended up with more subscribers than I originally had, so hopefully there's no major issue there. Regardless, I'm super thankful this app exists because the other solutions were going to burn some serious time, and this app at least provides a bridge in case you want to test the other email solutions while still having a fully functional mailchimp. Thanks ShopSync!

MultipleSupplements.com

Easy to install and works exactly as intended. Thanks to the ShopSync team for providing this app...

Ahuriri Pharmacy Ltd | New Zealand online chemist for gifts, cosmetics and supplements

ShopSync is working well to integrate my store with mailchimp. It has allowed us to continue using both platforms. Their help desk have been willing and quick to respond to enquiries.