ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Susie O's Handbags

REALLY frustrated :( i checked through mailchimp and shopify and shopsynce and see this: Features
Sync customers
Product retargeting email
Pop-up signup forms
Google remarketing ads
Sync merge tags

but when i am in mailchimp creating a campaign, there are no product blocks!
when i input an image, it allows me to select from my product list, but doesn't synce the link to the product or any product info (price/name/etc)

i don't think i should have to upgrade to ask why a free feature isn't available. please help:(

August 27, 2020

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to try to reach out and help. Please write in to support@shopsync.io and we'll be glad to see what may be going on. Usually, in situations like this it may be related to a simple configuration error on the Mailchimp side we can help you verify.

a hop and a skip the label

Doesn't seem to work. I keep getting this error message after instal and so I can't get it to work at all. And I can't seem to find any info on how to fix it.
Temporary Installation Cookie Must Be Set
Your browser is preventing the installation of ShopSync. A temporary cookie must be set by clicking here.

After clicking the button, you will be able to install ShopSync by refreshing the page, or from the App store.

August 19, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Flawless Coat Boutique

I dont know why but select list option is not not showing any list because of which iam unable to sync anything to mailchimp and complete the process.
I need help asap to understand what the problem can be so that i can sync and start using mailchimp. Hope shopsync will look into my issue.

August 27, 2020

Nekid Swimwear

Does not work with Product Reco block of mailchimp. Only shows 1 product at a time. so if you choose to show 3/4 products, it's all the same one! Also, even with show New Arrivals option it shows dated product information! My item was on sale but it showed original price only. what a waste.

July 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue, replicated campaign, or just a temporary problem with Mailchimp. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache and trying a fresh campaign if it was replicated in Mailchimp.

We've tested the issue you brought up, and we have not seen any problems with product recommendations rendering properly. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Handmade by Jenn LLC

Their customer service is not worth paying for. They were not able to help me with anything MailChimp related.

July 2, 2020

Hi there, here at ShopSync we can answer all of your questions regarding our application. We are not affiliated with Mailchimp and are unable to provide support for their app or how to use Mailchimp.

We're sorry to pass you off, but you can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

We'd greatly appreciate an updated review reflecting the experience with ShopSync's capabilities and what it is designed to do.

Cooper's Treats

I left it for a week and it never actually synced my customers (of which there were only 10). I got an email from ShopSync asking me to review, so I responded and explained the issue, but I didn't get a response. So yeah, totally broken with no support. Definitely don't bother.

June 29, 2020

At the moment, we see your store connected and sending data, with transactions pushing over to Mailchimp as recent as in the last hour. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Skin Perfect Brothers

I tried to install it, I read the reviews, did everything I could to make this app work. But in the end, it just keeps telling me to click on the button and refresh or install it again from the app. Still doesn't work. Spent so much time on this. this is a very inconvenient app.

June 16, 2020

TAJ Fabrications

Have wasted HOURS of my life trying to set this up now. Very frustrating! No matter what i do this will not work. Try deleting cookies and cache, different browsers, different devices, incognito tabs, made a new mailchimp account, uninstalled and reinstalled shopsync many times now and nothing I do will allow me to sync my mailchimp.

May 27, 2020

Amber and Harmony

Redirects me to page to set temporary cookie, which doesn't work. Other times says page can't be found. Tried deleting reinstalling and through Mailchimp account. Nothing worked.

May 11, 2020

I really liked the app esp as I was able to access all my photos from my website for my newletter. However, I had so many fake emails coming in, all through ShopSync that I ended up having to upgrade my Mailchimp account to keep up with more email subscribers. Until I realized that these were all fake emails. I had to start all over again with my audiences, what a mess!

March 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. With the scenario, you’re describing it seems to be outside the functionality of ShopSync, and it would be best suited for the support team at Mailchimp to review. I'm sorry to pass you off, but we don't really have control over how spam accounts land in your list, we just send data from a Shopify checkout to Mailchimp for processing.

Mailchimp would be able to access your account and investigate further. You can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions or visit our support area to learn more information about ShopSync.