ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Stainsby Studios

I've been using ShopSync since MailChimp and Shopify decided to go their separate ways. This app does what it says on the tin: synchronizes with MailChimp. I had some technical questions and reached out for help. The team provided great service and I'm on a free plan! I highly recommend this app.

Jungle beez

Great tool for syncing Mailchinmp and Shopify store. Quite easy to set up and works like a charm. Thanks a ton!

T-Shirts Interamerica, S.A.

I used this app to help merge Mailchimp with our shopify shop, so far so good in terms of integration.

COCOFLY

Great for what it is set up to do.I haven’t felt any lost capabilities now that I have shifted from the Mailchimp app to Shopsync

México Local

This app is so easy to use and does exactly what it says! No work from my end needed! Would definetly recommend to anyone wanting to sync contacts to mailchimp. Love it.

Lavish Shoestring

Simple and fast, does exactly what it should and works seamlessly with MailChimp. James from Lavish Shoestring

True Ceramic

The app works easily and without any problems. I would recommend this app for anyone that needs to connect MailChimp.

Luxe 39

Put this app in place when shopify and mailchimp fell out. Easy to install and sends list to mailchimp seamlessly. I had a slight issue with existing automated emails not sending and shopsync customer service were very quick to come back to direct me how to rectify the issue.

Amber Grove

We were after an uncomplicated free app to send our new contacts to our Mailchimp account. Shopsync had the link up an running in seconds with nothing really to do from our end. Great little app. Thank you developers.