ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Stapling and Nailing Supplies Ltd

I used this app to assign some existing products to Amazon along with listing some new ones. Intuitive to use and when I encountered an issue with the theme. The support team were absolutely on in without delay as for a couple of other occasions where I had queries which were mainly due to my lack of techie knowledge - thank you team for being so helpful. About to upgrade to the next level

Unapologaytic

It just works! Perfect app for my needs. Easy to install and use. There were a few times when I had to refresh manually but all it took was clicking on a button and everything was back to normal. Thanks for the app.

Krus Market

Nice and fast, better than add manually the mailchimp code because ShopSync has automated sync and other nice add ons

Patagonia Bend

Super easy to use and connects our webstore with Mailchimp seamlessly. That's it. That's all I use it for.

Anvore

Great help from this app as it has transferred any subscriber who sign up on website directly to Mailchimp. Thanks.

Balteī Studīo

I used this app to syn all my order customer data from shopify to mailchimp and it was really quick and easy!

The Perfume Center

I used this app and was surprised how simple and user friendly it is. The experience was amazing and I strongly recommend others to use it.

Precious as a Pearl

Really easy to integrate with my shopify store www.preciousasapearl.com Looking forward to using it effectively!

Sports4Sure

Great!!! Easy to connect and to use. I look forward to reaching out to my customers and providing the service they deserve.

Norse Interiors

I used this app to connect my Shopify store to Mailchimp, and I've had 0 issues. It's easy to connect, and it allows me to work smarter with Mailchimp. The customer service is outstanding as well.